| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

airmaxcustomer-One shoe a person.But you can buy a extra pair of the shoe you made.I believe.Also you can take one extra person.
Quote:
^^^ An actual iD store in NY. Why the number 255? I don't know. I'll let someone else answer that.
255 is the building address of the id store.
NYC <PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$330.00 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK
JORDAN RETRO LASER 4 BLACK/VARSITY RED SIZE 8.5 $430.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

hey everyone i had a talk with the people at nikeid about my order . well anyways it turns out that the airmaxes are being made at different factories, so they are being made at different speeds.....so here's where the problem is.......depedning on where your order was sent to you airmaxes may or not get made, which is why some of you got the email and some did not. i ordered my two airmax id's one 90 and one 1 on feb 13 and the rep said that mine have been made and should be ready for shipment soon. I asked how they were assigned to the factories and she said she wasn't sure but that they were made in different factories and that some of the factories are faster then the other(s), that's why some people got them real quick and some didn't and why some received the email while others did not. Anyways, i hope mine come soon, cuz im tired of looking at everyone elses. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

^so if they don;t get made, then they refund your order and you gotta re-order, or is it just delayed and you gotta wait longer? and why is it that they didn;t make some?

How do I get in touch with a nike rep over the phone? I wanna know the status of my kicks. I ordered my 90's on the Feb 13th.
[table][tr][td]Word to Big Bird[/td][/tr][/table]​

I also ordered a pair of 90's on Feb. 13..............
FS:SZ 10 NIKE AIR MAX 90 INFRARED $70 LOCAL PICK UP NYC ONLY
EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

i just want you guys/gals opinion on which air max should i get for my girl? 1, 90, or 95?? which one looks best on chicks??
NEED TO SELL: AWS FC SB sz 11 pm me your price!

OK I ordered my 2nd pair of AM1's on 2/10...and last saturday I received the dreaded delay email....today I received this:

>-----------------------------------
>Your customized creation is complete and on the way.
>
>
>Your UPS tracking number is:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>
>
>--------------------

dope....they should be at my door sometime next week! (good look man I thought I deleted that)
-NT since '02
-Drexel U. Graduate
-Former Finish Line Employee(5 years)
-My Ebay Feedback: los_domingos

u may want to take your tracking number down b/c evil things can happen.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

^^^^ Those are VERRRRRRY sexy. Go0d job on the colorway man. I must say, the laser blue colorway is pretty much the best way to go!!!!

Hey bustinxjustin- is that the laser blue? I like that.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

Sup_

Very dope bustinxjustin.

Simple is always the best way to go. I like them way better than the outrageous
multicolors that some posted. Simple yet different thats what I did with mine.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

Well, 1st idea... eh, it's just something i'm playing around with. Should I decide to cop, the colors have to be just right.

I'm really feeling Laser Blue.

index.jhtml;nisessionid=BCMJKVK2XZSTUCQFTBDCF3Y

[/b]
[/b]​

O to the D

lol

Do you, though.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
definitely perfect for the Panthers.

Yes. I'm actually matching... :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

I am trying to get some 95's and they are dead in like 5 minutes.......@#%$!!!! Dude up there probably had his 6 pairs ordered already!!!!! j/k
I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

i'll get a glazed donut and a dozen ID's to go....ty that is amazing! don't tease..let's see em!

Back
Top Bottom