| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

WallyHopp:
The quarter color that I used was medium grey

S2C:
Nice AF1s man. i like how clean they are
Smile

scoober and saitong, my 90's are stuck in that delay too... I work for UPS, so i'm gonna make some calls and see what the deal is.. I'll keep you guys posted.
is there an AA for sneakerheads??

Couple more im considering

rh4vv7.jpg

rh4xmc.jpg

r1zlns.jpg

Your Weiner That Way!​

Make the first pair. Those are perfect.
"No question, I send ya @@@ back right to the essence.." ...Your whole frame is smothered in dirt/Now how ya restin

I never understood why people would post up their concepts. I dont want anybody to know what im cooking up.

Finally got the shipping confirmation on my 1's. Still no word on my 90s even though i did them before the 1's.

I'm leaning towards the third and first primarily. I think if i get the first pair i'll get 1 of these 90's

r1zleu.jpg

rh6djc.jpg

Im not sure of whether a black or white midsole
Your Weiner That Way!​

White mudguards may look good, but they'll be dirty after 5 minutes of wearing no matter how cautious you are.

The "suede" on these is a dirt magnet.

Quote:
I never understood why people would post up their concepts. I dont want anybody to know what im cooking up.

Well, I kinda see where you are coming from but its a slim chance that even if someone does jack your idea, that you will ever run into them wearing them you know? And I like it even more now because someone else made a pair almost exactly like the ones I was thinking of ordering and posted real pics that made me like them even more and helped me decide to get them.
[/b]

Quote:
White mudguards may look good, but they'll be dirty after 5 minutes of wearing no matter how cautious you are.

Im 95% sure that the WHITE mudguard is leather just like the BLACK mudguard. Those I've seen posted are neutral grey, unless someone can verify.

And about that 5 minute thing, if you properly wear your sneakers, then you wouldnt have a problem. White kicks wont get dirty if you use em right, thats all.

Throughout this whole post, I've counted maybe 5 no more than 10 am90 and ONE I.D studio . Im sure theres plenty more out there! Lets see em. :D
happy.gif

Got an email saying my 90s shipped the 13th from China. This is good news, albeit a little later than I'd have liked.

Quote:
yesterday i noticed that when you go to the powerwall, the colorway for the 95's that is based off of the AM93's has a white toe piece, but an ultramarine gradient.

yeah i was like @#%$...i thought they stoped iding aims for a second cause it said "product no longer available"..well back to the drwaing boards..think im def making my am1's that i designed first...
edit:
am180_1.jpg

what color is this blue? midnight navy or ultramarine?

Thanks peeps for comments, and chitown43 .. Me hiding? nahhh hehe I'm around .. but just reading though, coz I am now working hard full time on so many jobs in so many places, so really not much time to post. Thanks for noticing though.

Peace.

hey niketalk

i just got my ID's. only thing i don't like about them is the color of the swoosh, its not as bright as all the other neon yellow parts. but i'm really happy with the shoes, can't wait for summer :smile:
smile.gif

rhrbsj.jpg

rhrd08.jpg

rhrd4l.jpg

its white

one negativ thing about this shoe that i forgot to mention is the price... on nike ID europe i paid 220 swiss francs, thats like US $ 170... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:x
sick.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Quote:
on nike ID europe i paid 220 swiss francs, thats like US $ 170...

holy bajeezus??! you coulda had it done here and have someone ship it to you... the most you'd pay is prob $120 US

Back
Top Bottom