| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

You guys have some balls to order these crazyyy wild combos. I was too scared they wouldnt look right, (esp with the pics shown on the web), so I stayed with maybe a 2 or 3 tone. areyouin729 really loving how those turned out.

Sup_

mheftman_
Would you say the Ultramarine is more Blue or Purple? Looks purple in
your pics. By the way those turned out nice.

Thanks.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

^

thanks.

I would say that Ultramarine is slightly more purple than blue. it is basically exactly between the two.

on another note, Laser Blue mesh might be the greatest color in history. I couldnt like it more.

the AM1 i ordered are gonnna be silly. :nerd:
nerd.gif

[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

thanks for the comments...i liked the way they turned out, i figured what the hell if they dont turn out well ill sell them or return but im happy with my choice, now im waiting for the 97's to drop
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Quote:
I would say that Ultramarine is slightly more purple than blue. it is basically exactly between the two.

Please tell me that's only on the AM1's...I wanted to make a USA colorway in the 95s...Cuz this looks pretty blue to me (VV)...It even fades into sky blue....So it's gotta be blue based...

rbwdat.jpg

here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

very nice, mheftman. they remind me of the am stash bws.
"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

i wish i could put elephant print on some of these
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

Can anyone here hook me up with an ID hook up. we don't get these here in Australia. I'm willing to swing a generous amount of cash your way for the help as well....

I just started messing around with the color schemes with AM95s. What do you guys think about these AM95 Infared(well sort of).

AM95.jpg

(Infared Laces, Medium Grey Midsole)

AM952.jpg

(Infared Laces, White Midsole)

AM953.jpg

(White Laces, White Midsole)

Too bad they don't have an option where you can change the color of each strip of the AM95s.

hey nine five airmax, what color is the quarter/toe box grey?

id options are metallic silver, neutral grey, and medium grey. i like that gray, Just wondering what it was.

that sucks that they changed the toe for the ultramarine base on the 95's...i was thinking about doing a pair w/ that base color

New stuff in the buy/sell size 9, 9.5-10, and 11.5 & above...to lazy to make link now...search me...HOT STUFF​

this is played out now, if that matters

Argghhh.. another delay? Just checked up on the status of my UPS shipment regarding my 90's.. Its like one hurdle after another..

INCHEON, KR 03/14/2006 1:03 P.M. THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED PACKAGES CAUSING A DELAY;DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
INCHEON, KR 03/13/2006 11:02 P.M. THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED PACKAGES CAUSING A DELAY
QINGDAO, CN 03/13/2006 11:47 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
CN 03/11/2006 2:53 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Been a long time for me ... I'll start off my return with my ID, not AM though:

The design:

6ths2c16bn.jpg

6ths2c24ku.jpg

The result:

6ths2cfinal9ex.jpg

Croc, Python, Ostrich, Gum, Leather inner and midsole.

More should be done soon.

Hello to all, nice to be back.

Peace.
[font=Verdana, Arial]: S T Y L E T A L E N T P O W E R :[/font]

^^^real nice...like that you used a white/base, seems like a lot of people have come up with dark colored af1's....

Saitong84, I feel ya, my IDs are stuck in the same delay. Hopefully they get on the plane today or tomorrow or whenever they try next time.

Back
Top Bottom