| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^

those are sweet GG.

Mine are very similar except Laser Blue instead of Engine.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

^ I was thinking about laser too when i was making these. They should come out nice, I like the monotone look.

I'm pretty happy with these. I figured if I'm gonna ID something, I might as well make it ridiculous.

The pinks don't match up really, but I'm not really concerned.

^ lord have mercy! :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

dmxfury:
Still looking for 95s.......how many people on here have gotten to order them?!
Seriously, man ... anyone?
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

I've tried at all hours, man. No luck.

I was going to get a few different pairs. Now I'm just like, "Can I get one?"
frown.gif

Enh. Just shoes. Not like I don't have enough. But I don't have 95 iD's!! I don't have ... THHEEEESSSE!!
laugh.gif
Story of my life.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

they've been having trouble getting the shades of many colors to work....pink, yellow, green... i guess it's the diff materials that makes it appear different; plasitc vs. fabric

GuevaraGhost Those are fresh but how come you didnt take advantage of the materials? And I'm pretty sure you couldve done the vip options.

Wow, I ordered my pair of AM 90's over a month ago and they still haven't even shipped. I got an email today telling me that they were unable to ship by 3/18/06 and an option to cancel my order. Will I ever recieve these shoes since it says after 4/17/06 if they haven't shipped the order is cancelled automatically. Should I just cancel the order now and wait until nikeid restocks the AM 90's and order again?

[/quote]

born at: 4/16/91 11:47 PM

I'd wait. Thats just a default email they send it. Your kicks are already processed or at its final stage. I wouldnt worry too much. My bro got the same email and kicks showed up no more than 2 weeks later.

Got shipping confirmation... :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Which is crazy because it's only been a 'lil over 2 weeks...Ordered on the 1st, And got confirmation today (18th)...I feel bad for those who ordered 1's and 90's... :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm glad they addressed those factory issues tho...I hope the 95's go as smoothly, But I doubt it...
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

nice contrast stitching...as for people who got the delay email, patience...I ordered feb 10th and just received them yesterday. I also got that delay email and they were shipped out just days later. Check UPS with your order # as the reference #.
-NT since '02
-Drexel U. Graduate
-Former Finish Line Employee(5 years)
-My Ebay Feedback: los_domingos

Back
Top Bottom