| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

the AM1 ARE AVAILABLE NOW - sorry for the caps.

SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

I'm finally starting to like the 95s, i just wish that A) the bubbles were bigger and B) they weren't 135 bucks!

AM 90's were up today at like 3:30 ET but it took me too long to figure out which ones to buy so they ran out again :x
sick.gif

Everyone should make their designs and save them in their locker, then order them when they become available. That way you dont miss out while trying to design them while they are up.
Griffey
The Kid Is Back[/center]

True. I had like 4 designs saved and couldnt decide which to order. Then they literally ran out 15 minutes later

crazy how popular 90s are compared to am1s. unless nike just has a greater daily quota on am1's than 90s.

Quote:
AM 90's were up today at like 3:30 ET but it took me too long to figure out which ones to buy so they ran out again

are you kidding me?? i was on at 12:39 PT and they were gone :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sell out in 39 minutes. thats as fast as some hyped sbs >:
mad.gif

Sweet! My 90s are in KY. They will be here tomorrow!

Pics will be posted.
Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson [/center]

Yeah the same thing happened to me with both pairs of the AM1's i did at 255.
There was no buffalo print on them and they used regular synthetic suede instead.
I called customer service and received an email from someone at 255. He said i could go ahead and wear the pairs i received and I would still receive 2 more pairs as i ordered them with the buffalo print material. Still waiting. and currently rocking the 255's without the buffalo. And yeah if you are waiting on some ID's with buffalo print that you ordered at 255.. expect them not to have the buffalo print but dont fret.. they'll still hook it up.

^^ Im expecting some buffalo print 90s to get here on Tues. If they're letting you keep the messed ups pairs for free that aint bad. I hope mine are fine, i dont have the patience to wait another month.

Just checked the tracking on my 90's and the delivery actually got pushed UP from Tuesday to Monday. Good work UPS...

Quote:
crazy how popular 90s are compared to am1s. unless nike just has a greater daily quota on am1's than 90s.

no people are just more hyped on the am90, llok at how fast the am90 infrareds went. the am1's have the best and most color options so far on the entire air max ID pack, but we all know a lot of people buy on hype which would explain why the am90's sell so fast. when they came out they were selling out in like 5 minutes.................. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Quote:
Yeah the same thing happened to me with both pairs of the AM1's i did at 255.
There was no buffalo print on them and they used regular synthetic suede instead.
I called customer service and received an email from someone at 255. He said i could go ahead and wear the pairs i received and I would still receive 2 more pairs as i ordered them with the buffalo print material. Still waiting. and currently rocking the 255's without the buffalo. And yeah if you are waiting on some ID's with buffalo print that you ordered at 255.. expect them not to have the buffalo print but dont fret.. they'll still hook it up.

Good and bad. Good that you can keep the messed up pairs and bad that you have to wait a bit longer. On Feb 16 I did an am90id at 255 but with the patent option, I'm positive they messed that one up too. However, last week, March 16, I used the buffalo and patent on my 3 pairs. HOPEFULLY nike wont mess that one up. I'm going to assume this was fixed though, since they probably recieved ton of complaints regarding this. Well see. 0]
alien.gif

Can't wait to see Guevera's pairs... thats if you decide to post em.

My second pair of ID's just shipped!

In Bangkok now, sweet.

4 weeks, 3 days from creation to shipping, not bad.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

I cant get through to place my order to save my life. It keeps giving me the message that "we can only make a certain amount of shoe per day" or whatever it says. any advice from you guys who got through?? should i just keep checking?
"Each day is another chance to do the things I could've...
...done the day before, but didn't and known I should've" --Phonte of Little Brother

My ID Air max 90's just landed in the US on Sunday. I ordered Jan 31st and they were shipped March 17th.
]

my 255s came in today, almost 2 months after i went to nyc.. wrong colorway, wrong size, didnt get extra laces, and they look like they've been worn bc the "engine" colored felt is dirty around the toe.. i gotta call nikeid now and probably wait another 2 months

i'm mad i missed UPS bringing my first pair of 90s today..

oh well, my second pair just shipped from china, yay.
-- I farted. If that matters.. --

Wow :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
you guys are so creative!!! Can someone make me a rainbow pair please! In any of the air maxs i lack creativity, i blame it on tv. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

[/b]​

are u serious? I have been checking for awhile and now I've missed them again. This bites.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

Back
Top Bottom