| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

those are nice with the speckled soles but the laces dont match. I think some grey or black laces would be better

SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

MSiLLThe13 they offer speckled midsole on 90s?

im going to the studio on thurs to make some 95s :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Atleast Vietnam (AM95s) are coming in fast and Thailand (AM1) in

didnt u kno vietnam got the hardest workers? lol.. and yeah they do, atleast i do... and im vietnamese if that matters...

andd for the people who want to goto the studio, but think they closing on the 16th... they're NOT goign to close... they are extending it and sorry for repost..i hope i dont have to wait 6-8 weeks for these @#%$'s i hope 3 weeks max
trust me im a electrician

I have question which is probably HELLA late but...Where do you guys design these shoes...I know it's not off of nikeid.com and if it's by the nike id store which you need and invite...is there any luck for us california folks because all I remember is that there was one in NY.
What Is It.

of course, there is hope for u guys over there in Cali....

ME...check the sig...
Want a 255 iD but cant get to 255? Holla at me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at MSiLLThe13 for not crediting the guy that did the work for him. :smh:
nono.gif

It's not... free, though.

It is kinda grimey, not mentioning dude that did the work.

Just my opinion.

Actually, I doubt I'm the only one with that opinion, so it's not really 'JUST my opinion'.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

:rofl:
roll.gif

I used toothpick and a needle to dip the paint and dot the midsoles with it. Make sure you put some tape around the needle end so it wont slip outta your hand.

Quote:
That is one terrible speckled midsole job. Its WAY off.

how can it be way off, its just a speckled midsole there aint much to it

Lookin' for Pinstripe Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Euro Forces in an 10.5-11.5. Hit me up if you're selling some.

Quote:
Y'all can't be serious. That is one terrible speckled midsole job. Its WAY off. Sorry.

:lol:
laugh.gif

That's why i moved them. Didnt like how the shoe colorway came out from Nike ID, so decided to do some speckle-crap. It fell off then it went to Buy/Sell.

Edit- The perfect way to do a speckle is if you had a mini nozzle paint sprayer that sprays small tiny dots/speckles of paint out.

the speckled job is aight ... not the best out there but better than i would do

btw if you need a 255 ID i'll lend out a helping hand :D

Got 1 more of them invite thangs...
Want a 255 iD but cant get to 255? Holla at me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Since everyone else's doing it, then I'll say it out loud here--

Six invites left for sale and they will be enabled to use for the next line after AM's, hit me up.

It's not... free, though.

It's been said before but there's definately better ways to do speckles.
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY
I'm completely immune to hype.

Even though I ordered when they had the blue toe on the website, Nike sent me the white toe colorway. I think it's okay but would have been bananas if they had the blue toe. Pictures don't do the infrared justice.

http://photobucket.com

*23ska edit* Just edited your picture and made it a little bit smaller.

Looks pretty cool and odd same time without the blue toe. Hott though!

My studio 180 came in today. Also got my am90studio confirmation that I did Feb 17th. So excited for em.

Heres them pics:

Came Zip-locked up!

6.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Undecided. Blue or Red Laces... or both. :D
happy.gif

2.jpg

My tennis ball x Alife x Agassi Inspired Web ID.

4.jpg

Naw I forgot, I just know that the neon yellow looked best on the am180 and the infrared on the am90, which I did. It's funny cause my am90 I did looks a lil similar to yours but with patent leather in some areas. Too bad those were done March 16th... those will come in May :smh:
nono.gif

at 255 can you do patent leather on 97's? if so, i can't wait...
[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom