| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Sup_

Everybody in the China Factory probably quit.

Got fed up with doing all these AM90 IDs for us NTers. :lol:
laugh.gif

Atleast Vietnam (AM95s) are coming in fast and Thailand (AM1) in
a decent time.

Oh well received another delay notification for my second pair of
AM90s. So thats two for me!

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or
Email me at info@realizethetruth.net for more info.[/h2]

Pretty basic! I tried to combine my two favorite colorways, The originals with last years release orange with white soles.

Has anyone received there 97's yet or at least some sort of a comformation?
Basketball and Mixed Martial Art's.....Yea, Weird combo...

Awhile back, a bunch of people posted that you could enter in the number you got with your ID confirmation into UPS.com to track the packages. I did mine at NTNY, and there's two different numbers (one is about 7 or 8 numbers long and one is probably 15 or 16 long). When I entered both into tracking at UPS, it said they weren't valid. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks...
I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

I got a call yesterday from 255 saying theres even more of a delay now. Made on 2/25 and they said ill most likly have them May 1st =/ Just as long as i get them i guess

troublebound666, it means they havent been shipped yet. you can only track a package through UPS once the package is shipped, at which point you will be notified by email.

sorry if this has been asked already, i have read all the pages at som epoint or another, but are some shoes going away @ 255 or just online? if that is the case i need to make my appointment pronto. please someone let me know, thanks as always.
[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

johnny blaze, 255 is closing for a while within the next month. i forget when they close but it is somewhere in this post.

Got these pretty quick. Ordered on March 15th.

Agassi Inspired:

id1802.jpg

id1801.jpg

Studio 180 coming tomorow , which was ordered March 16th. PICTURES TOMOROW! Now if only the am90 were processed this way. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

thanks for the compliments on my iDs guys

greenice-- very nice 180s, i got an appointment on thursday with my boy, i hope to make some patent 180s

^ That's great work - a nice touch with the speckled midsole.

Did you use medium or neutral grey for the Quarter panel?

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

v7h10z.jpg

Probably the best ID's I have seen so far in the AM line since Guevara Ghost's all-red patent leather on his ID's. The speckled midsoles are just...

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's not... free, though.

Back