| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

wow, some of you kids are colorblind...

I'm just copping the teal/pink 90s that drop this next week and calling it good.
[/b]

teal/pink?

i wouldn't be talking @#%$..

Mez 0ne, i would hold on to those invites.. next season should be pretty hot.. i can't wait for new colors..

Professor K.

AT LAST!!! After 2+months, my AM1's just arrived this morning. Thanks UPS![img noborder]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1326/4758029/9887715/141048498.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1326/4758029/9887715/141048492.jpg[/img]
141048495.jpg
141048496.jpg

ps. thought I'd include one pic of the AM95's I did earlier.
peace

my pair finally came after 2 months. Im in love with the shoe, just 2 things im upset about. All the neon i did doesnt match, and theres little marks/blemishs all over the shoe =/

these were waiting for me last night....
w1pu8w.jpg

w1qirq.jpg

w1qjj4.jpg

you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

For some reason those remind me of monsters, i like. Did you ever post pics of the am1s that was done? And i need to say thanks again for the invite :wink:
wink.gif

no i haven't taken pics of the am1s yet. glad you got the VIP when we went. they have only let one other person mooch off my VIP besides you =)
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

yo0 YuraS718, u killed it man :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Those look like sum joints that people would pay thousands for. I worship u lol
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

man oh man i just went thru some pages in the 80-85 region and i couldn't stop laughing. it's just so hard to understand how people don't know what 255 is. living in ny is like living in a bubble of sneakerology. esp being in downtown so much. =/

Quote:
Mez 0ne, i would hold on to those invites.. next season should be pretty hot.. i can't wait for new colors..

Yea, but I heard next season there won't even be any air max stuff, just a bunch of whack football stuff.

I'll probably end up holding on to em', but I'm still lookin for anyone who actually has a scheduled appointment sometime soon, i'll just tag along since you can make 2 pairs.

F/S: DMP $525 sz.8/LASER 4s/LBJ BDay/MELO/AJ 1-XX/ [/b]CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

I'm not sure if people are still looking but I just ordered a pair of 95's at 4:30 pm EST. My first choice was the 90's I've been trying to orer for a month now but I checked three times between 2-4:30 and they were never up. I guess I'll have to settle on the 95's. Not as bright and outlandish as my 90's but some nice simple black/kakhi/palamino joints none the less.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

next season is NOT wack. promise. football? no. soccer, yes. world cup all the way baby. think of world cup releases and you will know what's in store.

^ im not sure if you were referring to me or not cuase i did post feedback of what was releasing i said football or futball[soccer] jsut saying

and how did you get colored patent leather? VIPness?

YuraS718 patent looks dull, but hot design none the less.
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Quote:
^ im not sure if you were referring to me or not cuase i did post feedback of what was releasing i said football or futball[soccer] jsut saying

...alot of FCs sounds like it?.... how about dunks? they have the USA one already.

Speak of the next season... Who has some solid info on what shoes are going to be around for the next season? I know it is world cup themed but what exactly is included in this round? FC's? (I hope!), I know AF1's have been mentioned and Dunk Mids (terrible!), but what else is going to be around? Are the don't tread dunks still going to be up? The dunk lows? What else?
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

i heard dunks, waffle racers, sprint sisters, and air forces

which to me is useless

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Back
Top Bottom