| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^^^ They are kind of a casual/soccer looking shoe that have also been made as part of the SB line. Pretty simple with a leather suede piece covering the toe box, nothing to fancy or outlandish, but a patent pair would be crazy.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

Yura and Menace very nice. The neon patent and red is nice. What was the VIP option for the ones?
[/i]

It will definitely be the WC AF1's and other stuff this summer... Why?

WORLD CUP '06............................... @ GERMANY!
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets

It would be sick if they had Air Raids or Hurache's next season
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Sup_

j20ID.jpg

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."
Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or Email Me for more info.
www.realizethetruth.net

Quote:
^^ AND FC'S SUPPOSEDLY.

wrong... here's all the shoes that will be in the line up. No supposedly, no if and or buts, this is what's going to be available.
Dunk Low, AF1 Mid, Tiempo Rival and Sprint Sister.
World Cup inspired colorways will be available, but not patent leather like the World Cup AF1's...
There will also be bags, similar to what's available currently in the studio, but better..

^ seriously....so weak....i want more AM's or some AF1's lows....i liked all the other ID's of them...not a fan of the dunk ID's...pretty dissapointed to be honest

Dunk Low, AF1 Mid, Tiempo Rival and Sprint Sister -- 100% confirmed, just four of them?
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets

thanks for the info,cubanbee..

hope i'll still be around to hook up some more AF1s, i'm not into maxes..

nice work, j2o and menace5star.. those 95s kinda make me regret not doing the neons.. but my 97s with the tinman are going to be harrrrd, i can't wait for them..

actually, i just realized that great minds think alike - first your 1s and my 93s, now your 95s and my 97s use the same colors but in different places.. neon x altitude is hottt.. haha, george was making fun of me for pretty much all my IDs this season (except my infrared patent 90s) having some sort of green..

all i know is i can't wait for new colors...

Professor K.

Quote:
wrong... here's all the shoes that will be in the line up. No supposedly, no if and or buts, this is what's going to be available.
Dunk Low, AF1 Mid, Tiempo Rival and Sprint Sister.
World Cup inspired colorways will be available, but not patent leather like the World Cup AF1's...
There will also be bags, similar to what's available currently in the studio, but better..

Will the prices be retail like h0w the air max series were, or there will be additional cost like last time by adding materials or using premium options. And will there be another seperation with VIP and such.

Before I always thought g0in to the studio was "VIP" as it is. Now its like web (public) < studio < VIP. I guess Nike made it this way because reselling invites is a new trend.

BTW, thanks for the info.

j2o th0se am90 are soooooo HOTT. Best I've seen with a non wild color combo. Go0d job man!

Quote:
Dunk Low, AF1 Mid, Tiempo Rival and Sprint Sister -- 100% confirmed, just four of them?

yes.
As far as pricing goes, it won't be that far off of retail, as the AM series was. There probably be a slight increase for different materials, but not 100% on that...

The biggest question for me is if theyre working with new premium materials/colors on the AF1&Dunks or the same reptile, snake, ostrich... I just hope its not the same old thing.

Quote:
this whole crazy colors, non-matching thing is getting a LIL out of hand, no

not really i like the crazy color joints people are doing, it gives everybofy there on taste on colorwaysand u wont see the next person with u pair

Quote:
not really i like the crazy color joints people are doing, it gives everybofy there on taste on colorwaysand u wont see the next person with u pair

personally, i don;t like the crazy colors so i wouldn;t do it, for me, no more than 3 or 4 colors on 1 shoe... but i hope those that make the crazy colors aren;t just doing it cuz they wanna be different and that they actually like it cuz liking it is what counts the most

yea that was most likley me on my way to work....

cankles. lol. never heard that one.

the AF1 iD's will be different. not the same premuim leathers and what not. pearlized, patent, inca, pebbled, and kangaroo. the dunk low options are a million times better than last seasons options. the colors are pretty crazy and you have a bigger selection to choose from.
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

Back
Top Bottom