| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Anybody else's 97's chillin in Nam?

HO CHI MINH CITY, VN 04/21/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 9:54 A.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ORIGIN SCAN

VN &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 04/19/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 3:03 A.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Same with me. Its been in HO CHI MINH CITY, VN , same time and hasn't moved. Weird. I also got confirmation on my studio am90, but those are EXPRESS unlike the 97 which are EXPEDITED. After these two my orders are finally completed. Summer's g0nna be really fresh & bright. 8)
glasses.gif

Location &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Date &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Local Time &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Activity
HO CHI MINH CITY, VN &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 04/24/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 8:44 A.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ORIGIN SCAN

[/b]​

tracking info says the shoes are in my hood, but not on my doorstep. guess i need to wait another day
[/b]

[/b]

I've been buying every metallic silver AM97 since the original release (paying 109GBP plus shipping all those years for UK/Euro retros really sucked). Unless you've been buying a shoe consistently over the years, it's hard to tell that they've gradually have gotten worse.

The cushioning on AM97's seems so unsturdy now. The bubble seems to get thinner and thinner. I guess that's just par for the course these days though. Just look at how small the AM95 bubbles are! They look like fakes to me!!

In reality though, it's not like any of us are doing anything but walking around in these but it's hard to deal with when you know how different the originals were. When you're paying only $150 for customized shoes, you have to expect a drop in quality.

so whats the last date for studio ids to make airmax? whats to come with the next season and when is the new season starting. im hearing af1 mids.
WANTED in size 8.5 and 9 must be DS​
Air Garnett 96-97, Shimizu's Dunk Hi, Tony Parker DunkHi, Air Max 96,Air pippen 1,Air Penny 3, Am 90 limes.

thanks atmos^^^
WANTED in size 8.5 and 9 must be DS​
Air Garnett 96-97, Shimizu's Dunk Hi, Tony Parker DunkHi, Air Max 96,Air pippen 1,Air Penny 3, Am 90 limes.

chris is the 3m actually 3m?? it doesn't look like it in any of the pics people have posted so far

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Just got my max 1's deliverd and i'm really happy the way they worked out, i'm lovin' em!

wilv5s.jpg

wilvgl.jpg

wilyyp.jpg

^

co-sign. those are HOTTT..

can't find the pics i took when they first came in a while back, and i'm too lazy to take another pic..

but in the middle there are my "infrared remixes" - started from the basic infrared colorway but changed the materials - white patent, metallic silver, black buffalo.. made the midsole black for wearability, and oh, i added a bit of neon just to be weird..

wiq3ys.jpg

eboy

i love these <3
wirltv.jpg

wirl2q.jpg

wirnd4.jpg

close up of the buffalo
wiro0y.jpg

you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

Menace:

Is that swoosh Palamino?

If so, how close in color are the Palamino and Buck Hampton?

Can't get a good read from the pic.

Thanks.
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Back
Top Bottom