| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

yes it is palamino. palamino is army green and buckhampton is chocolate brown. totally different colors.
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

Menace:
We got mad similar taste, except I couldnt get someone to help me goto 255. Damn. Premium materials kill.

wismkx.jpg

wisp3o.jpg

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

^^^^
What color is that mudguard?

Quote:
palamino is army green and buckhampton is chocolate brown.

I thought Pilgrim was the army green....damn.

BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

shoot you're right. pilgrim is a lighter brown like cappuchino. i was offered to put it in with my buckhampton but it just seemed kinda off. pilgrim is the army green, sorry.
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

thanks guys. i wanted army-@#%$ colors and that neon was all over my palette as well. i've been happy with everything i made in the studio. =)

SIZE TENS:

edit: my fault, menace5stars swoosh is pilgrim, thought it looked like khaki.

if you look at Sriracha Hot Sauce's 2nd pic of Am1,
you can get a feel of what pilgrim and palomino looks like.
(heel color = pilgrim / mudgaurd = palomino / quarter = alt green)

Wanted: STASH BW 9.5

FOR SALE: VNDS Supreme Dunk Low SB Black / Cement Sz 9.5

it's actually pilgrim, thanks. the mesh and midsole are khaki.

lol either way menace5star, your am1's are very nice.

wish i could have had access to the 255.
Wanted: STASH BW 9.5

FOR SALE: VNDS Supreme Dunk Low SB Black / Cement Sz 9.5

Sup_

I "SEE" you M5*.

Very nice.

Love the camo colors on them and plus they are small makes them extra dope.

I also wish I could of done a 255 pair.

Peace.
HEATERS 4 SALE!! Click HERE.
ESPOs, UNIONs, AJ11s, AJ13s, SLAM CITY! and more to come!
Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or Email Me for more info.
www.realizethetruth.net

^ nice set!

the neons are similar to what I came up with... I'll post if and when I ever receive them. :wink:

[/b]​

aznint3gra - we almost have the same design (the shoe in the middle of ur set), except the base color on mine is metallic silver, the midsole is medium grey, and the laces are medium grey. Check on pg.79
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

aznint3gra,
I made those exact same neons and saved them in my locker last night. Its good to see the final product. I wasnt sure about neon next to white.

...all 3 are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

midnight navy came out darker than i had pictured especially in the air sole. they should offer ultramarine as an option for quarter color. but overall very happy. 3m is sick.
yes i need a digicam.
what i need in my life: Air penny 2 sz.10

those look nice from the phone bic but get a digi camera
------------------------------------------FS: DUNK SB EIRES sz 10 and 10.5

aznint3gra that was a dope idea

heres mine though, had them for awhile just got around to posting them now:

wjv0ag.jpg

Lookin' for Pinstripe Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Euro Forces in an 10.5-11.5. Hit me up if you're selling some.

question for everybody with 97s or 93s -- is the toe area the felt material or is it "leather?" i know that the metallic silver is leather, but what about the other colors?

Back
Top Bottom