| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

shoemasta72. thanks for the heads up, I agree, they are not what I was hoping for. It is cool that they priced them at 135.00 though.

I guess you can kinda create a Safety Orange using Engine.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

wow, the 95's are TRASH..

lame.
Helps for 100, High Hairs for 165!!! don't sleep!![/url][/b]

Too bad you cant change the individual gradient sections of the upper on the 95's.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

strange how the am95 ids are only 135...and yea the ways ytou can id the 95 kinda sucks.......
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

seems like a lot of people did the classic AM95 colorway on AM1s..

can't wait for my pairs to come, i did a pretty sick pair of 93s at the studio last saturday, hopefully with no hype on the 93s, they'll come quicker than the 90s i did a long-@#%$ time ago that still aren't here..
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

I never got a delivery confirmation on my iD AM90s and I ordered the first day, but many of us used the order # to check the status on the UPS site...but mine have been in Alaska for damn near a week. I don't know whats going on except that I hope they come soon!!

got my 2nd pair(that I ordered on the 2nd day) yesterday. the 1st pair I ordered(that I ordered on the 1st day) got here 2 weeks ago

hey.. is that altutide green swoosh, laces, and bubble? now that I know what that looks like, i just might be picking up a pair..

someone who is going to 255 this week...let me know how the limitations on the 95's are....the site is pretty disappointing.
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

AM 95 i.d very disappointing on the website, I even setup my 255 appntment for the 2nd week because the 1st week was booked. Now I'm gonna have to do another pair of AM 90 to I.D at 255. :\
ohwell.gif

Anyone who has an appointment for this week, please give an update. :D
happy.gif

why is the AM95 so dissapointing...is it because there are no new colors or what??? I think its fine..although I wanted to make some the white/carolina blue 95s that I passed on way back when.

Can't do the AM95's this week at the lab. I have an appointment on Sunday and they said they pushed back the 95 release!

Although my 90's didn't come in yet, here is what I got for the wifey... Kept it real nice and simple...
happy.gif

qzlx81.jpg

WANTED IN A SIZE 11 (DS): Nike Air Max 90 (DQM Bacon Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Safari Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Sertig Pack), Nike Air Max 90 Premium Crepe (Hemp Pack), Nike Air Max 90 (Python Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Footpatrol Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Silver Surfer), or anything Air Max 90 that is nice!!!

gekiganger3 i like your clown shoes!
everyone ID's are looking soo good
i think im going to have to order more after i get mine and see how they look.
Wanted: STASH BW 9.5

FOR SALE: VNDS Supreme Dunk Low SB Black / Cement Sz 9.5

Back
Top Bottom