| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

TRUE- I like your design! simpler is definitely better.

Dell Inspiron 700m 1.60GHz 1GB RAM 60GB HD 8x DVD/RW Wireless Best Battery 100% Feedback POWERSELLER

heres what came today, im pretty happy... that laser blue is probably the hottest color, ima put that on some 1s

im a hater, if it matters...

My 90s finally came today(technically yesterday now). Too tired to post pics at the moment, but I'm very happy with them, even though the colors don't match up in different areas(laces and lining not the same as swoosh and area around air bubble).

Seeing all of those made my decision easy. The Neon is so different on the 90s from one part to another, I gotta go with Laser Blue.

i want another pair of 90's. whens the last time you've seen em up?
im a hater, if it matters...

the "true one" am90's look a bit like the hawaii dunk lows.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

anyone know the best time to try to order 90s? i tried all hours...at least getting am1's is easy

rkszd5.jpg

rksza0.jpg

[/b]

[/b]

^^ Been a while since I seen a pair of hott ID's. Those are niiiiicccce UltraSur. Metallic silver does the job on that pair!!!! Definitely cant wait for my 255id.

[h1]Thanks Nike![/h1][h2]Big ups to all the friendly people at the 255 Studio.. DJ Lord G Thomas, Sammy the Jew, V$htie, & Charlie.. I love em'![/h2]

Good looks Chaklack..I got 2 more coming and plan on 6 more designs before apr..ohh an Piecemakr, yes it's light graph mesh on both mens pairs.

What color is that on the top left parir? Looks like a maroonish cranberry color. Is that just pink with bad lighting?
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

47b6dd26b3127cce978da393f7af00000046108AaM2zlm0ZNX

47b6dd28b3127cce97f43373414c00000016108QaOGbVuybs

r1z85g.jpg

r1zvva.jpg

133583091.jpg

113389297_9252d095b2.jpg

You dudes are hilarious... :lol:
laugh.gif

here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

^^^ hehe i c my green carpet.

Dell Inspiron 700m 1.60GHz 1GB RAM 60GB HD 8x DVD/RW Wireless Best Battery 100% Feedback POWERSELLER

Kept the his and hers real simple...

rlb9k5.jpg

rlb9xw.jpg

rlba4w.jpg

Thanks Nike!!!
happy.gif

WANTED IN A SIZE 11 (DS): Nike Air Max 90 (DQM Bacon Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Safari Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Sertig Pack), Nike Air Max 90 Premium Crepe (Hemp Pack), Nike Air Max 90 (Python Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Footpatrol Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Silver Surfer), or anything Air Max 90 that is nice!!!

Quote:
^^ Been a while since I seen a pair of hott ID's. Those are niiiiicccce UltraSur. Metallic silver does the job on that pair!!!! Definitely cant wait for my 255id.

thanks man. at first i was thinking they would be a bit too flashy, but they actualy came out nicer than i thought. ithough the picture doesn't do them justice, i'm pretty happy with the green joints above 'em too

got my appt to 255 tomorrow!
[/b]

[/b]

wish i didnt do a neon colorway...EVERYONE did it...oh well just make another one wit some laser blue, engine, and alt green
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

This is neutral grey, right? Not medium grey? Wanting to ID a pair but medium grey looks good on the monitor, think it's gonna be too dark on the shoe. I want the grey in this shoe. Pretty sure it's neutral, just checking.

rbclqg.jpg

[/url] Not just another online sneaker source. Check it out..​
--Exclusive or not, wear what you like. Not what they hype.​

Still looking for 95s.......how many people on here have gotten to order them?!
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom