| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

I am so happy that my AM90s just got shipped. I thought I wasnt gonna get a pair for a second too. I'll be sure to post pics later in the week
Looking for French VII Retro Card F/S VNDS Red Xs sz 11.5 $125 shippedEmail: Jonny207@yahoo.comAIM: Jonny91589

they come on at noon PT but they dont tell you that anymore. just make sure you get them in your cart at noon

Yo mikesumoto, what quarter color did you use on those 90s? I love that altitude colorway you did. I am tryin to make it on ID but the colors dont look the same as I guess they do in real life. Is the quarter Palomino? :pimp:
pimp.gif

^ keep in mind the yellow isn't the yellow on-screen. it's actually neon if you're making em to compliment your inspirations.
D.O.T.F.W.
www.thejustusleague.com

LITTLE BROTHER - THE MINSTREL SHOW - OUT NOW!
CESAR COMANCHE - SQUIRREL & THE ACES - OUT NOW!

damn those infareds are dope. Imagine if the secondary part was cement, now those would be hott!
Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Did anyone use Sport Red on a pair????

I going to send my infared pair back since it turned out pink I just need to know if anyone used that color I wanted a black/red pair of IDs.

Thanks

My Nike ID Studio AM 90's. The bottom is buffallo....It's kinda hard to tell in the pics.

47b6dd01b3127cce978822314d8200000016108CYtnLlu0bk

47b6dd01b3127cce97882230ccb300000016108CYtnLlu0bk

TeRapiNs03:: Are you gunna rock ur BB4's?
Dr H O V A 2121: No
Dr H O V A 2121: I'm to lazy to take them outta the box.
Got any hot or rare kicks for sale in size 10.5 or 13?

sorry for bein ignorant, but i just got on here the other day. how hard is it to get invited to 255? do you just need to know somebody on the inside or what? i live close to the city so itd be sick if i could get in there. thanks in advance.

nycballer definitely took advantage of the studio. Good job. Im assuming that everything went well with your ID.... extra laces, print properly put in right place etc?

damn... i gotta get to the studio somehow. too bad i'm half way around the world.
promoting conspicuous consumption.
Fleur-de-Lis. Whatever you desire...
ever since honeys was wearing sassoon

Went the way of a Neon colorway like so many others, tried to switch it up a bit with the Metallic Silver. Very happy with them even tho they took 2 months to come.

134463302.jpg

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the bar room wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail"

Yea, my second set of laces is missing also. I'm sure the ID store is going to be bombarded with calls on wednesday when they open up. I feel like a lot of people didn't receive their second set of laces.
I was also a little dissapointed by the infrared.....It was more like pink then red. I think my am95's will wind up being better. I have another appointment for the 29th. I'm trying to see if i can use the neon green or infrared patent....the samples i saw of them in the studio were pretty crazy.
TeRapiNs03:: Are you gunna rock ur BB4's?
Dr H O V A 2121: No
Dr H O V A 2121: I'm to lazy to take them outta the box.
Got any hot or rare kicks for sale in size 10.5 or 13?

Guevara ghost is gonna be breaking necks with them airmax 90's damn man real nice id's.
NYC <PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$330.00 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK
JORDAN RETRO LASER 4 BLACK/VARSITY RED SIZE 8.5 $430.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

seriously.....i need to get to 255...anybody with some extra passes?....i'll make the time to come up to NYC...i'm only in PA....and i'm gonna be in NJ this summer....
WANTED: DS size 9-9.5 Seattle SC 95, Blends 95, and 7.5 & 9.5 Eire Dunks

255's are real nice...contrast stitching can really make a shoe look that much better
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

Sup_

Very dope GG.

I like how you did altitude for the liner.

Every color compliments the shoe very well.

Patent swoosh? If not, that would of killed it.

I wish I could get a pair done at the studio :frown:
frown.gif

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

Thanks. I was thinking the exact same thing for the patent. I wanted to have all 3 materials on the shoe but patent isnt possible on the swoosh. The liner is actually neon yellow, its just kinda dull.

Mine came today.....

same deal....no 2nd pair of laces....

everything else was beautiful though....

rvj0yf.jpg

done.

Putting the finishing touches on my website. .
When Puff was in that tub spillin mo', I was at my video, Cris on the speedboat. In my lifetime ninja go do ur research, St Thomas my ninja, that was me first - Jay-Z​

Back
Top Bottom