| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Wow, those 255 id's are amazing! Good job, guys. They really need to make an id studio in SoCal.
<center><table style="filter:blur"><tr><td><font face="comic sans ms"size=3><font color=#FFFFFF>Word to Big Bird</font></td></tr></table></center>

just curious, what's their solution for the missing second laces.... are they just gonna send ppl laces? you figure, the laces were supposed to be part of the entire shoe package, i would ask for them to send the entire pair of shoes along with the laces (it's worth the try)

GuevaraGhost:
is that neon yellow liner brighter in person and just looking dull in the picture? or is that pretty much the actual color? looks more like alt green.
if so thats odd because the previous AM 1 ID's posted had a very vibrant neon yellow liner.

Wanted: STASH BW 9.5

FOR SALE: VNDS Supreme Dunk Low SB Black / Cement Sz 9.5

Loving the 3 255 pairs recently posted. Went on the 25th just waiting for my confirmation, hope i get it by next week and crossing the fingers nothing goes wrong.

Str8hood: Good work. You gotta finish the trilogy already, set it up haha

BentoMan: The picture is pretty accurate. I just looked a few pages back and saw a few other peoples neon was like that too.

dang...i've gotta get me some contrast stitching!

what shoes should i wear next to break some necks? sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art.

Another pair I ordered...

rvzgiq.jpg

"I hit the club and I leave wit a skeez, U want war, I'll Hurricane Katrina Your Beema!"

Mine finally got here. Ordered Feb 1st, got them today. Talk about a long wait. Anyways i am pleased.

Might switch to some white laces though.

rw1lyp.jpg

rw1m3p.jpg

And my 180s that i got a few weeks back...

rw1mhj.jpg

Griffey
The Kid Is Back[/center]

i think im gonna order this one... what do you think?

shout out to j20 ... jimmy these are the bright colors i was talking about! lol

rw5auv.jpg

I know this has been asked millions of times but how exactly do u get an invitation to 255 again?

btw..
Quote:
Mine finally got here. Ordered Feb 1st, got them today. Talk about a long wait. Anyways i am pleased.

nobody should have to wait that long for a pair of sneakers. I know ID is very busy but they need to get their @#%$ together. The most someone should wait is 3 weeks.
Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Does anyone know what time NikeId is updating now? I Called Nike and the girl at customer service told me it was not exactly at 12pst any more and that I should just keep refreshing.......?

Any ideas? I need those 95's!!!!

Thanks!!
I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

still waitin on my 90's that I did at 255 on 2/15 and 2/22
FS:SZ 10 NIKE AIR MAX 90 INFRARED $70 LOCAL PICK UP NYC ONLY
EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Are all of the kicks posted here coming from 255 or did some of you get these from nikeid.com? Wondering because the quality looks pretty good but not sure if that's what you get from ordering off .com

mannn everybody's 255 id's @#%$ on anything i can do on nike.id.com......I need an invite if anybody has an invite card and wants to bless me or sell hit me up....aim in sig

[/quote]

AIM:FRESHNESS2005

hey FONTO is that altitude green?
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

GuevaraGhost:

yea i noticed that all the AM 90 ID's posted with the neon yellow liner are the same color as yours. it's weird tho cuz all the AM 1 ID's like micmorales on page 44 or on page 42, the neon liner is very bright. i was hoping the 90's would have that same bright neon liner, i wonder why theres a difference in color between the 1's and 90's liners.
Wanted: STASH BW 9.5

FOR SALE: VNDS Supreme Dunk Low SB Black / Cement Sz 9.5

Back
Top Bottom