| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

4/18/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp NIKE.COM , 800-806-6453 , OR &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp $169.56
took mine out....
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light
aim-diplomats183

Quote:
4/18/2006 NIKE.COM , 800-806-6453 , OR $169.56

^I got that same transaction message from my bank, too. The amount was deducted from my balance and everything. But it just disappeared when I checked today. Plus, it looks like my balance went back to what it was before that transaction. Are you supposed to get refund notification through email?

...wow! after 2 world wars, 16 presidents, 26 world series championships and 2 failed marriages, I finally get my shipping confirmation. :tongue:
tongue.gif

the shipping email came about 1 week after the delay email....

I feel you dude ^^^^ I thought the return of Jesus Christ was gonna come first, but finally my order was shipped!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

So as many people have, I waited 2 months for my IDs. they finally came and i was stoked. But upon opening the sued lined box and shoe bag i find out that of course nike screwed up my shoe. They gave me this F#####G ugly green color that totally doesnt go with the shoe combination. It should have been bright yellow, and would have made the shoe muuuuuch better. for now im at a loss and dont know whether to say screw it and wear them or send them back. any thoughts?

nike should get sued they make us wait 2 months and then screw up get the hell outta here with this this is unacceptable they should triple refund u for that mistake
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light
aim-diplomats183

Quote:
should have been bright yellow

yet again..

c'mon guys, take a look at the classic AM95s - does that really look like "neon yellow" to you? as i tried to warn ya'll probably like 80 pages ago in this post, it's really more neon green..

and oh, as a general rule, IDs look darker on screen than when they come in person.

of course, i kinda do feel that that lining is more "lab green" than "neon" but that's neither here nor there..

Professor K.

Mine is clean and simple..HOPE NO ONE JOCKs...ehh, who am i kidding, this is NT....

remeber...Imitation is the sinceriest form of flattery.

vzvqk7.jpg

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

^^^gracias

I just dont like all those wild colors people are putting on them..Its not my style...

Angel

s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

clean ids like u said its not ur style just do u
no idea is original remember that
aim-diplomats183

Do the Air Max 90s fit true to size or do you have to go half a size up like the HOA infared 90s?

Angel i have that pair in my basket waiting to be order, except my swoosh is white

agreed, i picked neon green for the iner lining and got the same color. i could have sworn i ive seen other am90s with actually bright neon inner lining,
STOP STEALIN MY AVATAR

Sup_

Wow. :wow:
eek.gif

Dope GG.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."
Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or Email Me for more info.
www.realizethetruth.net

GuevaraGhost do the neon laces, and IMO i think they'd look better in black midsole,
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Guevara, I havent been feelin some of your designs...

But those 95's are rediculously dope. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."