New Jordan 1 Alpha AJ1 Scans/Info (TheHoodNerd.com)

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

So they are honoring his first shoe during 2010 due to the 25th anniversary and everything.

Then why did we honor the 24th anniversary with a boat load of 1's?
QFT....

I have to say....

2q9b382.jpg

^ I might have to get these....I'm always a sucker for this c/w.

JB has made it so easy to pass on their stuff in '09. I can see the trend will continue in '10.

these are soooooo ugly

thyer trying to make them tech-y but theyre still Is... doubt theyll be well received by ppl actually playing ball in them

btw stop blaming gentry dam

I was really hoping they would Flywire these up like the other shoes being re-done.
laugh.gif

I've played in the 1994, 2001, and 2008 retros. 1994's are still the best. 2001's need the AJ 5 insole to be playable on court. So I'm lookingforward to playing in these.
smile.gif

pretty much killed my excitement i had for the white/red 1's dropping, most likely never going to happen again at this rate.

I really like these. I think most people would have a bit more favorable opinion if JB hadn't over killed it with all the I's that have been comingout.

i have get the police involed they r killing the aj1 come on lets foucus on the other 22 models that were made

Sounds interesting, with all the Zoom and Phylon sounds like a nice shoe to kick around in.

I agree they are overkilling the 1s, just give me OG colorways and ill be set.

Before 2007
1's=one of my favrotie jordans
After 2007
The Raping Of The 1's Begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it will continue, unless one of us blows up the factories!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom