New Jordan 1's for 2009 Catalog***Pics*** and Release dates Black/Gray , Lakers, & Metallic

I hope those are the Black & Blue Highs. They look a little like the Grey and Black pair that were shown with the Lakers colorway.

yes for the white/red, white/green, black/blue. those all black if done right with no funny business will be 2x copped, one for work, then one for regularwear.

only want the black/grey, lakers, hares, infrareds, maybe the red metallics and will wait for better pics of the black/anthracites

jb releases so many one's that when they do release a good shoe or two they're its hard to get excited about them. that said i'll prolly be coppingat least 4 of these

I don't think those are blk/blue they look like the blk/grey joints that was posted a min ago.
only joints that look good are the blk/grey,wht/red,and "lakers" cw

BLack/royals are the only ones that I will buy. I might buy the metalic I in the white/red.

can we get other retros besides 1s?? I feel like any time we get a retro we got get 10 different colorways of the 1s too

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

More 1's?
tired.gif

I hope Obama shuts down jordan brand for the %*%%%$+@ they put out
mj catches a cramp in his left thigh, it mutates into a disease, and it ends up getting amputated..that way maybe his mind set will be changed.." letsreally get creative, now we wont even produce shoes in left and right pairs, just one left shoe"..that will be the new fashion...wearing a jordan on yourleft foot only, and something else on the right, maybe a pro-ked or a new balance, maybe even a lacoste shoe? i think that will look even better than some ofthe stuff they are putting out now. i think within time companys like that will be ontop, looking down at this so called, respected "nike" thing wespeak of.
i am about to sell my 22 pairs of original 1's, i cant take this !%##. now what is my ds red metallic gonna be worth? 300?, whats a ds blue ajko gonna beworth, 1000? before you know it black gold 1s will be worth under 10k...time to get out of this !%##

and to all of you collectors who collect these "new" pe's like the melos, lebrons, kobes, etc..and you really consider yourself ogs? your allpusscakes
all of you cupcakes should vote for them to release everysingle og 1 of all time....eff it...make a red metallic low this time too
now onto my next point.....you ching chong chang hypebeasts
what are you doing with your lifes? you all dress the same, walk the same, talk the same, think the same, and have no future.
standard outfit?
well most likely these metallics casue your all gonna be like "def copped 3x"
some extra slim extra tight extra i'm a ++#! jeans
rolled up, to see your sikk kicks
some 10 deep, supreme shirt (when you got a pic of mike tyson's face on your shirt, or elmo or w.e. his name is, you take an L for life)
you got some cool, in style glasses,...isnt the trend now those glasses from the 80s or 90s?
a hypebeast hat, i dont even know the companys
and of course who can forget the two most IMPORTANT COMPONENTS?
sidekick hanging off the belt, which you look at ever 5 mintues for messages, or calls
and your northface bookbag which you never take off, making u look like a tourist
you're all schmucks

now back to my initial point
you're all cupcakes

i hope when they release these new midcut metallics they all come with anthrax inside of them

Originally Posted by grandee45

FIRST OFF *$@# JORDAN BRAND....

ALL YOU DIRTY *$@# @%#+ ARAB !*%%!* %**++ SHOULD SUCK A BAG OF $#+!% WITH JORDAN BRAND.

ALL REAL COLLECTORS MIGHT AS WELL SELL EVERYTHING THEY HAVE BEFORE ALL SHOES ARE WORTHLESS AND HAVE NO MEANING.

NONE OF YOU BROKE MINORITY %**++ WILL EVER UNDERSTAND ORIGINALS AND ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

AND TO ADD TO MY SECOND LINE YOU HYPEBEAST *%+*%@@%% AND LITTLE TEENAGE *****MADE TIGHT JEAN WEARIN FAGGETS STICK TO HYPIN UP DUNKS.

AND TO CLOSE MY PARAGRAPH I HOPE MICHAEL JORDAN GETS SHOT, HIS CHILDREN GET RAPPED WITH HIS X-WIFE, GENTRY GETS #%!!%@ BY MAGIC AND BECOMES HIV POSITIVE.

WHATS NEXT RETRO AJKO'S...#%*!$% UNBELIEVABLE.
tired.gif

You went to far.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

ALL YOU DIRTY *$@# @%#+ ARAB !*%%!* %**++ SHOULD SUCK A BAG OF $#+!% WITH JORDAN BRAND.

ALL REAL COLLECTORS MIGHT AS WELL SELL EVERYTHING THEY HAVE BEFORE ALL SHOES ARE WORTHLESS AND HAVE NO MEANING.

NONE OF YOU BROKE MINORITY %**++ WILL EVER UNDERSTAND ORIGINALS AND ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

AND TO ADD TO MY SECOND LINE YOU HYPEBEAST *%+*%@@%% AND LITTLE TEENAGE *****MADE TIGHT JEAN WEARIN FAGGETS STICK TO HYPIN UP DUNKS.

AND TO CLOSE MY PARAGRAPH I HOPE MICHAEL JORDAN GETS SHOT, HIS CHILDREN GET RAPPED WITH HIS X-WIFE, GENTRY GETS #%!!%@ BY MAGIC AND BECOMES HIV POSITIVE.

tired.gif

You went to far.

I WENT TO FAR?

HAVE YOU EVER OWNED A PAIR OF METALLICS?

HAVE YOU EVER FELT WHAT GREEN OR RED METALLICS FEEL LIKE?.. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

PEOPLE WHO HAVE.. UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

tired.gif

You went to far.

I WENT TO FAR?

HAVE YOU EVER OWNED A PAIR OF METALLICS?

HAVE YOU EVER FELT WHAT GREEN OR RED METALLICS FEEL LIKE?.. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

PEOPLE WHO HAVE.. UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM
You missed the point, I understand where your coming from, but saying that MJ should get shot and his children and wife get rape?
That's too far.

IM SURE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME...

BUT I COULD HONESTLY CARE LESS, A MAN WHO HAD NOTHING AND REALLY CARED HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY GREED.

THE MAN THAT STARTED IT ALL IS GOING TO BE THE MAN THAT ENDED IT ALL.

ALSO THE SHOE THAT STARTED IT ALL IS GOING TO BE THE SHOE THAT ENDED IT ALL.

ITS NEVER ABOUT THE PEOPLE ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE PERSON...

UN****INGBELIEVABLE

they are killing the 1
loving the metallic ones especially if they are the high cut but the rest are trash. and whats with the strap??

Back
Top Bottom