New Jordan Boxes For 2012.. It's About Time.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BOUT DAMN TIME. THE CURRENT BOXES ARE MY MOST HATED.

I HOPE THE NEW BOXES ARE ENVIROMENTAL FRIENDLY.
If it's anything close to the environmentally friendly boxes Nike is using for all it's other shoes, I'd prefer a more solid box.   The new boxes are frequently damaged in shipping or by careless employees, and can't hold another box on top of them.
NSW boxes are the absolute worst. If you are lucky enough to get them shipped safely and can stack them 10 high it's a blessing.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

as long as they hold up.

the box for the 3s crush easily, you can barely stack 4 on each other.
don't get me started on lbj boxes.

hopefully. a lot of my boxes have crushed easily and it's irritating. instead of standing straight, it's slanted.
embarassed.gif

Should be cool as long as they are sturdy, the labels will make it easier to find which has my kicks in it.

Meh, still looks kinda plain. I'm just glad they started doing the retro boxes such as the 4's. Those were nice to see.

Where was this presentation done?

I like the new boxes, but if you're going to take the time to make a presentation showing off new boxes how about you take the time to acknowledge and do something about the quality of the shoes your brand is putting out.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so the chi x dont come in these boxes ...so which retro will be the 1st?
nerd.gif

I think some of the January released team Jordans have the new boxes, if I'm not mistaken? 

Glad they are finally changing them up. I wish they would stick with one size box also, stop doing these special boxes for XI's, etc, and just keep it the same. I don't mind it when they do a redesign like this every 5 years or so, but the odd shapes and special boxes for different shoes should stop IMO.

remember when boxes used to say something like "a portion of this purchase goes towards educational initiatives"? what did that even mean, was jordan plainly saying "help me pay for my kids get into college!"

Originally Posted by eltouha

remember when boxes used to say something like "a portion of this purchase goes towards educational initiatives"? what did that even mean, was jordan plainly saying "help me pay for my kids get into college!"

no that money went to jordan's gambling habit 
glad they got that b.s. off the box

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Glad they are finally changing them up. I wish they would stick with one size box also, stop doing these special boxes for XI's, etc, and just keep it the same. I don't mind it when they do a redesign like this every 5 years or so, but the odd shapes and special boxes for different shoes should stop IMO.
Nah
Keep the special boxes. 

They are easily distinguishable. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom