New Jordan VI LAKERS NO 3M FINAL PRODUCTION PIC!!!!!!!

SA SPURS cuz 4 LIFE....

That said, I can honestly say I HATE THESE VIs ! ! ! !

A better look w/o the 3M though IMHO

I liked the ones with 3M better...but I was not buying them regardless. 6s and most jordans are priced so high in Canada. The black/red 6s are $210 CDN and still around which comes to about $238 CDN with tax...thats less than what I paid to get my Motorsport 6s shipped from overseas and I was hesitant to pay such a premium. The only way I buy any of the remaining 6s releasing (other than maybe the rumoured infrared pack) is at a minimum of 40% off. Also, with the CDN dollar at over 97 cents US - the 6s only come out to $155 CDN if you buy them in the US. Shipping/tax/duties could cost $80 and we would still be getting a deal.

The brand has already been diluted, too late for that. You have one of the brands flagship series (Jordan VI) in an original bulls colorway sitting on shelves, and going to outlets, which would have never happened 10 years ago. I know their financial books will/might suggest otherwise but the ship has sailed on JB.

Copped when they go on sale and then will add..

2i7nuhw.jpg

Suddenly it becomes a shoe worth buying.
smh.gif
at the stitching.

I like it better without the 3M personally but I would like JB to have left the slight color variation between the 3M and the suede. I will probably get a pair. I like them better than the Motor Sports (there, I said it)

The initial preview pics I saw of this shoe, I was super excited about these kicks. After seeing the pic in the opening post of this thread, now I'm not as excited. I guess I'll have to wait until I see the actual shoe in my hands. Will still cop because its' a VI.

JB could've been waay more creative with this colorway. Heres a couple of ps i did that they could've used to make this more of a LAKERS colorway.

The OP's pic looks like a photoshopped pic of the current all suede VI (Black/Varsity Red). The stitching color doesn't look realistic to me, like a bad PS job.

I'm still believing these will be with 3M.

Wow those are nice^^ now those are Laker VI's. Both are way better then the Laker VI's that are dropping. Nice job
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom