New Jordan VI LAKERS NO 3M FINAL PRODUCTION PIC!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 310HxA

JB could've been waay more creative with this colorway. Heres a couple of ps i did that they could've used to make this more of a LAKERS colorway.

those are the only kinds of lakers colourways i'd recognise

still NO THANK YOU.

** Vomit **
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

JB could've been waay more creative with this colorway. Heres a couple of ps i did that they could've used to make this more of a LAKERS colorway.

yeahh i wish theyd release these ones instead...similiar to the ones kobe was rockin' back in '03

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

The OP's pic looks like a photoshopped pic of the current all suede VI (Black/Varsity Red). The stitching color doesn't look realistic to me, like a bad PS job.

I'm still believing these will be with 3M.

its real man
check footlockerunlocked.com

garbage without the 3m imjustsayin.....looks like the took time in the 3m but this all suede is garbage in my opinion...the stiching looked on point with the 3 m material now it looks all ughhhh

The white base shoe probably would have sold out if released.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by apthekid

I swear when the first pictures came out the versions witout the 3M were definitely doper than the ones with the 3M...I dont think the midsole was white on the 1st sample pics, which for me is a deal breaker (well not really, since there was never a deal).

I think it's kinda whatcksauce that JB has deemed these the "Lakers" VI...they either should have made them more of a Lakers colorway, or left the nickname open-ended. I think these could be dope with say a Vikings jersey or an LSU jersey...but then again, i'm flyer than most.

laugh.gif

Terrible. I love the Lakers, but I wouldn't even be interested in these for <$100.

I don't know what it is with VIs and contrast stitching, but it needs to stop.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by eltouha

yeahh i wish theyd release these ones instead...similiar to the ones kobe was rockin' back in '03

310 ... I have to agree with that. If they would of dropped something like that then I would of copped for sure real quick. They should of put more work into these.

Back
Top Bottom