NEW MASE & CAMRON LEAKING TONIGHT

nerd.gif

They need to hit up Digga and get that trio back.

Who knows where Herb Mcgruff at
laugh.gif

two has beens well past their prime rapping on the same track together...what an event.

do you remember the last hot mase verse? or did you forget that cam hasn't made a good album since 2004 too?

here it is....its good.

i need a entire mixtape of these 2 ninjas desrespectin skeeos and cheesy smiles, w/e a dash of COC and dipset flows.

I'm not feeling it. Their whole element is street tracks, that's what they came up on and are best at. Not these pop beats...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

two has beens well past their prime rapping on the same track together...what an event.

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

I dont know ninjahood, I normally agree with you but dudes right.
here it is....its good.

i need a entire mixtape of these 2 ninjas desrespectin skeeos and cheesy smiles, w/e a dash of COC and dipset flows.

oh boy, you really cant sit there and tell me this is hot. Track is steamy trash.

Originally Posted by solesavage

here it is....its good.

oh boy, you really cant sit there and tell me this is hot. Track is steamy trash.

its obvious not smokin hot human crack in da flesh..but hey...they workin so it can only get betta.

Originally Posted by solesavage

here it is....its good.

its obvious not smokin hot human crack in da flesh..but hey...they workin so it can only get betta.

lets hope so, but I was expecting something a little more grimy....

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

How is Mase gonna do a song with Cam after Take em to Church.... Mase lost
cuz he called em a harlem hustler..he can't at all knock it.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

How is Mase gonna do a song with Cam after Take em to Church.... Mase lost
cuz he called em a harlem hustler..he can't at all knock it.

laugh.gif

true dis

Back
Top Bottom