New Mexico women's soccer player gets dirty with some cougars

roll.gif
roll.gif

She @@@+%%@ slapped her in the face like 5 times

When that chick got ponytailed and the camera panned down I thought she was dead.
laugh.gif

Face straight down on the turf.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by Gregory House

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of the girls on that BYU team are nice though.
Mormon girls ftw. Closet freaks.

tellin' me geez
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...i remember there was this mormon chick who i asked out back my freshmen yr ofhigh school but would always tell me she cant have a bf till shes 16 but that doesnt mean she cant do other things
devil.gif
...thank you latter day saints
tongue.gif

anyways how the hell does this girl get away with this kinda crap...whoa!...why wasnt there any retaliation?...c'mon now...btw that brunette she took downwith her hair is
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Damn she was tryin to be slick wit it too....that 1-2 she gave after kickin the ball had me weak
laugh.gif

To bad they don't have a penalty box.

Give them some time to mull things over

Its one thing in a pile in football because people cant see it, but thats just crazy. I wouldnt be surprised if the NCAA suspends her for here career incollege. No place for that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i just bursted out laughing in a computer lab at school. theres a class going on and im just using a computer. and i completely lost it when girl fell flatout on her face then got the ball straight kicked into her head
roll.gif
roll.gif

#15 with the bruce bowan crackhead/gangsta defense.

love having people like that on ur team.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i just bursted out laughing in a computer lab at school. theres a class going on and im just using a computer. and i completely lost it when girl fell flat outon her face then got the ball straight kicked into her head
roll.gif
roll.gif

#15 with the bruce bowan crackhead/gangsta defense.

love having people like that on ur team.

that chick was going crazy out there. lol you see that take down with the chick hair. lol

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

She kicked the ball into her face bahahahahhahahahahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

was going through my early morning pre-essay stupor. i saw this and $$%*$$% lost it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

holy +%%# !

damn, that was pretty much the dirtiest player ive ever seen in sports.

is it even considered dirty if it's not a sly attempt to sneak within the rules? she was just blatantly being violent towards the opposing players.

girl looking like shogun rua out there. jumping roundhouse! right cross!! left hook!!!
laugh.gif

the pony tail was unbelieveable! and no call!

and the ball! she saw a ball in front of the other girl's face and her first instinct was too boot it as hard as she possibly could.

when i play, i can get on that john stockton tip. pulling jerseys, tripping, elbows, etc. but daaaamn.

bruce bowen is at home watching this with his mouth agape.

Back
Top Bottom