New Mexico women's soccer player gets dirty with some cougars

damn
eek.gif

BYU has a honor code that is ridiculously enforced. I'm willing to be that, plus winning led to know form of retaliation.

BYU has a honor code that is ridiculously enforced.

Well, I respect that. Good for them for not getting back at her. It would have set a bad example for kids.

I'll just remember to try and steer my kids away from attending any school w/ such a code.

I work with a ton of BYU grads...and I probably share your same sentiments overall.

I'd tend to think it'd be very difficult for your kids to get INTO BYU if they're not Mormon. Pardon my assumptions.

she looked like she had roid rage or something. when the ncaa sees the whole game they are gonna drop the hammer on her.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Its really not, its the same as a Non Catholic applying to Notre Dame.

My biased co-workers make it seem otherwise.

Driest campus in the nation FTL though.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

The girls and the state may be beautiful, but I wouldn't live there unless I was white. I kind of felt the same way about Colorado.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whhhhaaatttt?

well u would have to abide by the rules of course

a Hispanic practicing southern baptist from Compton with good grades and test scores could get in BYU.

WOW... that girl was out of control..
laugh.gif

jeez.. she needs to take a serious step away from all kinds of competitive sports.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I work with a ton of BYU grads...and I probably share your same sentiments overall.

I'd tend to think it'd be very difficult for your kids to get INTO BYU if they're not Mormon. Pardon my assumptions.
This is definitely true...I got accepted and my dad is actually pretty high up in admissions with the various BYU schools. He said it is nearlyimpossible to be accepted to BYU and not be mormon unless your going there on scholorship for sports and are willing to "live" their honor code. Iheard BYU-Hawaii accepts alot of non-LDS people but BYU is alot more prestigious from my understanding.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Its really not, its the same as a Non Catholic applying to Notre Dame.
BYU is 98% Mormon. Look it up. Not saying one can't get in if he or she isn't Mormon, but who would really want that? Can't say thesame for Notre Dame.

Its like the equivalent of paying out of state tuition. If you aren't Mormon you pay more.At least thats what i've heard. I'm Mormon and I wouldnever want to go there. its 10 minutes away. a lot of the people are really holier than thou types.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Its like the equivalent of paying out of state tuition. If you aren't Mormon you pay more.At least thats what i've heard. I'm Mormon and I would never want to go there. its 10 minutes away. a lot of the people are really holier than thou types.
You going to college at UVU
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How did she stay in the game for so long? Shorty was on a mission.
laugh.gif

Jay should sign her to handle Beans and Miley.............................

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Its like the equivalent of paying out of state tuition. If you aren't Mormon you pay more.At least thats what i've heard. I'm Mormon and I would never want to go there. its 10 minutes away. a lot of the people are really holier than thou types.
You going to college at UVU
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yup.

True...but they can be avoided. I just kick it with my crew.

But the Marriott School of Business is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and it's so cheap too.

Hopefully I'll be accepted next winter with the credits and jargon.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

The girls and the state may be beautiful, but I wouldn't live there unless I was white. I kind of felt the same way about Colorado.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whhhhaaatttt?
im from cali and when I moved to CO 5 yrs ago I thought id see people riding horses instead of cars and the whitest of the whites...CO has beengood to me though nothin like I imagined. Could be because this is basically a military town though and the vast majority of the people that live here herearent even from here. I heard the ski towns like Aspen are super racist though havent even thought twice about goin not gona get Kobe'd.

Back
Top Bottom