New Mexico women's soccer player gets dirty with some cougars

Damn
eek.gif

roll.gif

You know julie foudy was gassed when she got that call from ESPN asking her to come in and work today...

bruce bowen is at home watching this with his mouth agape.

#15 with the bruce bowan crackhead/gangsta defense.

laugh.gif

I'm amazed there was no retaliation. The woman that scored the goal didn't even say much about the game other than, "it was physical." Idon't know if that means they're tougher than the guys or more soft.

Sadly this is the most exposure women's soccer will ever get
laugh.gif

You're telling me. I went to look up this story and had to search like crazy on ESPN's website to find this: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?page=ncaawomenssoccer

There's almost nothing there.

laugh.gif
wow.... so that was half hot, half disturbing, and half (yes, 3 halves) hilarious. I loved it, this should win an ESPY for something.

Secondly - them BYU chicks were mostly looking good as hell. I need to expand the job search to Utah is seems.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif

You know julie foudy was gassed when she got that call from ESPN asking her to come in and work today...
laugh.gif
she cant wait til the womens world cup so she can get her 30 sec in

eek.gif
WOW. I mean, I understand getting frustrated while losing but damn...andsomeone should make a gif of the hair pulling. I foresee it coming up many times whenever these NT females get into it again
nerd.gif

Yo that Lambert girl needs some real discipline. How can you get that out of control? Combine any two of those stunts and you'll get a red, but she gotaway with like six of em???

Everyone was watching Sportscenter in my college caf when this came on... everyone was laughing uncontrollably, especially the hockey players I was seated by
roll.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I'm amazed there was no retaliation.
I played against BYU's womens vball at BYU. They were really the classiest team i've ever played against. called their own touches andstuff, things no one in their right mind would do. The visiting team locker room had a quote, i can't remember it, but it was basically saying play thesport with dignity, keep god in mind. I guess they just still have morals...

She straight up kicked the ball at a girl's face who was on the floor 2 inches away from her
laugh.gif

She also hit someone up with a 3 punch combo while the ball was in midair
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gescobe

she apologized and got suspended indefinitely.
I can understand being frustrated in the heat of the moment and retaliating once, but this chick when in like 8 other times.

"I sincerely apologize for the 3 hit Ryu combo, Anthony Peeler elbow, kick to the face, pulling her ponytail, etc."

Happened to catch this at the bowling alley last night...

I haven't heard a crowd reaction like that since Ron Ron went into the stands at the Palace.

laugh.gif
at all the jokes.

Secondly - them BYU chicks were mostly looking good as hell. I need to expand the job search to Utah is seems.

The girls and the state may be beautiful, but I wouldn't live there unless I was white. I kind of felt the same way about Colorado.

The visiting team locker room had a quote, i can't remember it, but it was basically saying play the sport with dignity, keep god in mind. I guess they just still have morals...

Hey, I have morals, but that doesn't mean I would have allowed #15 to leave w/ all her teeth and w/o a limp.

Back
Top Bottom