New NBA Scoring champion: no kd

^i would have said the same thing last year, but monta seems like a new man after getting married this year. He is more mature and is more team oriented. He even showed up to training camp 2 weeks early to practice with the new teammates.

whats surprising to me is how efficient he is tonight. right now he has 39 pts making 16 out of 20 attempts. this includes the half court heave that he missed to end the quarter as well.

^i would have said the same thing last year, but monta seems like a new man after getting married this year. He is more mature and is more team oriented. He even showed up to training camp 2 weeks early to practice with the new teammates.

whats surprising to me is how efficient he is tonight. right now he has 39 pts making 16 out of 20 attempts. this includes the half court heave that he missed to end the quarter as well.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

That's cool. I would like to see the Warriors do something this year. Their a solid team.

That's cool. I would like to see the Warriors do something this year. Their a solid team.

Well he just scored 46 tonight, tying his career high.
laugh.gif

He killed it tonight. He has one of the deadliest offensive games in the NBA. His mid-range is unstoppable.

He killed it tonight. He has one of the deadliest offensive games in the NBA. His mid-range is unstoppable.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif