New NBA Scoring champion: no kd

so its okay to take shots at laker fans/the lakers, but once someone calls it like they see it when it comes to another squad its a problem?
laugh.gif
gtfowtbs
dude even said he supported the warriors
laugh.gif

so its okay to take shots at laker fans/the lakers, but once someone calls it like they see it when it comes to another squad its a problem?
laugh.gif
gtfowtbs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

laugh.gif
gtfowtbs
laugh.gif

Thing is, I'm a Raiders and an A's fan too so it's not like I don't know what losing feels like
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
gtfowtbs
laugh.gif

Thing is, I'm a Raiders and an A's fan too so it's not like I don't know what losing feels like
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that was more directed toward ACBoyz' original comment, to be honest, but it seemed like you agreed with him.

what bijald said is right on the money. it doesn't apply to everyone obviously, well except for CP
laugh.gif
, but I give him a pass because he's from Oregon and has nothing else to do but write down statistics with his quill.

laugh.gif
that was more directed toward ACBoyz' original comment, to be honest, but it seemed like you agreed with him.

what bijald said is right on the money. it doesn't apply to everyone obviously, well except for CP
laugh.gif
, but I give him a pass because he's from Oregon and has nothing else to do but write down statistics with his quill.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
Yo, what the @#$% 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How I get thrown into this?  I didn't say anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
Yo, what the @#$% 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How I get thrown into this?  I didn't say anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif
gtfowtbs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's exactly the reasoning my +**%%++ friend uses too about being a Kings fan AND a Lakers fan 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

not calling you out or anything, just reminded me of my buddy.

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif
gtfowtbs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's exactly the reasoning my +**%%++ friend uses too about being a Kings fan AND a Lakers fan 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

not calling you out or anything, just reminded me of my buddy.

Back
Top Bottom