New NBA Scoring champion: no kd

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

He's playing for the Warriors though. Waste of a career

indifferent.gif

Last Warriors player to win something significant? I support the Warriors being from nor-cal and all but that organization has made little to no progress in how long? I remember how crazy the bay was just after having a first round win.

Originally Posted by zube42

indifferent.gif

Last Warriors player to win something significant? I support the Warriors being from nor-cal and all but that organization has made little to no progress in how long? I remember how crazy the bay was just after having a first round win.
TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

After seeing him tonight, I must admit that he has a good chance. Outside of him and Durant, I don't see anyone else scoring close to 30.

After seeing him tonight, I must admit that he has a good chance. Outside of him and Durant, I don't see anyone else scoring close to 30.

Originally Posted by acidicality

indifferent.gif

TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

Best response you got? Stone-facing ain't gonna stop my team from winning 
smile.gif
. Like I said I support the Warriors but all you guys hate on me for being a Lakers fan so it's whatever. Have fun being mediocre forever.

indifferent.gif

TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

smile.gif
. Like I said I support the Warriors but all you guys hate on me for being a Lakers fan so it's whatever. Have fun being mediocre forever.

indifferent.gif

TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

smile.gif

So you're a Laker fan in order to feel better about yourself? 

indifferent.gif

TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

indifferent.gif

TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

smile.gif

I've been a Lakers fan since I was a kid because Eddie Jones was my favorite player. Good enough for you?

indifferent.gif

TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

smile.gif

I've been a Lakers fan since I was a kid because Eddie Jones was my favorite player. Good enough for you?

indifferent.gif

TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

smile.gif

So that gives you the right to talk down to other loyal fans whose team's misfortunes have nothing to do with themselves? 

indifferent.gif

TEAM LAKERS
indifferent.gif

smile.gif

So that gives you the right to talk down to other loyal fans whose team's misfortunes have nothing to do with themselves? 

How did I talk down to him? Is it not the truth the Warriors have been mediocre for a fair amount of time? That's all I said. Why do you care so much?

Edit: If you really feel the need to discuss it pm me, no need to have the thread go off-track.

How did I talk down to him? Is it not the truth the Warriors have been mediocre for a fair amount of time? That's all I said. Why do you care so much?

Edit: If you really feel the need to discuss it pm me, no need to have the thread go off-track.

You're right. My bad. 
tired.gif

You're right. My bad. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom