New Nike Air Max Light

I assume there’s no release date known for these ^^^^

I’m in the minute I see them.
thanks for the heads up on this drop, i hd no idea they were actually releasing...

Id bank on air max day for a main release. Hopefully a few colorways at once.

Februrary might bring one QS to get the hype started

These are the main colors to expect everyone to be using in 2019, so expect some colorways based on this;
PANTONE-SpringSummer-2019-NYFW-Color-Palette-square.png
ISPO-Core-Color-Trends-FW-2019-20-Color-Card.jpg

Im hoping for an airmax light based on this
air-max-1-patta-white-green-05.jpg

either #6 for spring/summer or #5 for fall

Spring 2019 looks a lot like wotherspoons, might be time to unds. On the other hand the price might skyrocket even higher since the colors will be hot

The only thing that bothers me is how the mudguard dips so low in the middle, its the awkward focal point of the shoe. My eyes go right to it

Also, I liked them more when I thought they were grey/red instead of capt americas

rsz_-jpg.2238740

Last edited:
The synthetic mesh overlay needs to be a darker grey like the OGs, looks blah with the off white. Those photos are look way too over lit though so they may be darker in RL.

Jan. 10? Eff. I've bought too many shoes again in the last month. But will have to grab. Hope they are widely available at various stores/sites.

Wish I could find those easter purple size joints in my size. I gave up on searching for air max lights on ebay because searches always returned thousands of results of any air max where sellers listed "light" as part of the color name.

Nice to see Nike coming back with these, the way they changed the shape makes me think these are the redefined version in the same way as they did with the 1s. That might be promising for the 90s next year or so.

However AMLs have always been an odd clumsy looking shoe to me.
As if back in 91 someone took an AM1 and a 90 and tried to make a homemade custom hybrid of the two, but had no talent for design (which obviously ain't possible as AMLs are from 89).
The midsole looks like they glued 2 different shoes together, because of that separation line halfway. Those 2 parts also always seemed to discolor separately.

But the worst part is the area in the circle, that area is just 1 big pile of seemingly random lines and shapes that do not match in the slightest way. Like, not at all.

rsz_.jpg

So chances I'm gonna go for these are pretty small. :tongue:

Nice to see Nike coming back with these, the way they changed the shape makes me think these are the redefined version in the same way as they did with the 1s. That might be promising for the 90s next year or so.

However AMLs have always been an odd clumsy looking shoe to me.
The midsole looks like they glued 2 different shoes together, because of that separation line halfway. Those 2 parts also always seemed to discolor separately.

i think nike already destroyed the pre 2012 and the pre 2006 mold for the am90 long time ago, next year if they fix the shape from the am90s they will probably only fix the shape from the toebox, no way that those fools will adjust the whole shoe and correct the height and width so that it will resembles the shape from the 2011 or 2005 mold, and also the midsole from the aml are half PU and half phylon thats why only the rear part will get yellow, according to nike that will make the shoe lighter and more comfortable for running

Last edited:
I was hoping these were going to be like the easter pack and VNTG pack, I'm not really impressed with these photos so far.

Back
Top Bottom