NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

I got cart jacked.  Had 12 in my cart, went to sign in and GONE  ....thse resellers are going crazy

There might still be a shot at local Nordstrom's?

Called yesterday and they said they had stock in hand but could not sell till today.

It's so obvious that these are being resold to death :lol:. Each size is selling out from highest to lowest. Everytime I refresh the next-highest size is now sold out.

Resellers like "Oh I can't get the 12? I'll just get the 11. Oh I can't get the 11? I'll just get the 10.5. Oh I can't get the 10.5? I'll just get the 10." Etc, etc, etc :lol: :lol:.

It's so obvious that these are being resold to death
laugh.gif
. Each size is selling out from highest to lowest. Everytime I refresh the next-highest size is now sold out.

Resellers like "Oh I can't get the 12? I'll just get the 11. Oh I can't get the 11? I'll just get the 10.5. Oh I can't get the 10.5? I'll just get the 10." Etc, etc, etc
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well those are also the only mens sizes too bro...

It's so obvious that these are being resold to death :lol: . Each size is selling out from highest to lowest. Everytime I refresh the next-highest size is now sold out.

Resellers like "Oh I can't get the 12? I'll just get the 11. Oh I can't get the 11? I'll just get the 10.5. Oh I can't get the 10.5? I'll just get the 10." Etc, etc, etc :lol: :lol: .

well those are also the only mens sizes too bro...
Yeah I guess that's true. This release just has me feeling cynical that's all :lol:.

Last edited:
Even the size 12 black pairs are being sold out.  Damn...still trying to find that black size 12.

The Nordstroms at South Bay Galleria in SoCal is selling them on the 16th at 10am. They have 2 pairs of a full size run of the MC. I've called and talked to a girl named Lauren who gave me this info, they cannot be placed on hold or ordered before the 16th.

Bro FNL is already sold out of 11 and 12
laugh.gif
I think there was only a handful, if not 1 sz 12 on there. 
FSR when I saw it. Was able to add 11 and 12 to cart.
12 was the hardest to get. There was only 1 in the drop down when I added to cart at 11:57 (jacked)...don't think they had that many to begin with, as DicksSportingGoods had them earlier today, but only to sz 11...got two off NDC earlier but my finger is numb 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Cart jacked too on FNL.... Showed 6 pairs in both sizes 11 and 12 when I first saw them.  All 12 pairs were gone in under 30 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom