NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

Just picked mine up at Nordstrom, I saw the black and whites and I acutally liked them more, but already have too many b/w shoes, and this only my second pair of MC's, and the racers I have are all beat up.

The MC is def way more on the green side (the ones I got), my girls sz 7 has more pink and my 10.5 has more green.
Either way hopefully she's happy with the gift.

View media item 1398550View media item 1398551

Yeah seems like Nike over-exaggerated the blue knit in the stock pics. Similar to how the MC Racers were.

If the MC looked like the stock pic I would've jumped all over these... and that says a lot since I can't convince myself to like the midsole. If you like them though and were able to cop, congrats.

not sure how i feel about them after seeing those on feet photos. looks like soccer cleats *kanye shrug*

Just picked mine up at Nordstrom, I saw the black and whites and I acutally liked them more, but already have too many b/w shoes, and this only my second pair of MC's, and the racers I have are all beat up.

The MC is def way more on the green side (the ones I got), my girls sz 7 has more pink and my 10.5 has more green.
Either way hopefully she's happy with the gift.
I'm guessing youre a true size 9 men? how do these fit on you 

Many of you keep forgetting this is a womens shoe. Its built for a womens foot/body type & weight so its going to look different when a man wears it.

Last edited:
Some of them do though. Just depends on how lucky you get:
I'm hoping my pair from Nordstrom looks like this.... 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

no these are comfortable to wear as long as you have the right sizing and you dont have wide feet

Nike running store in San diego had big sizes I just went this morning when they opened might want to give them a call

I'm guessing youre a true size 9 men? how do these fit on you 
Picked them up on my way to work, ill try them on once home.

how many actually bought these with intention to use as training/running shoes?

Ill admit, I have no plans to run/cross-fit/weightlift in these, I just bought them because I liked how they look, (shrug) .

Picked them up on my way to work, ill try them on once home.

how many actually bought these with intention to use as training/running shoes?

Ill admit, I have no plans to run/cross-fit/weightlift in these, I just bought them because I liked how they look, (shrug) .
bro, its ur money and ur shoes, do whatever you want with them.

I ordered a size 7 on FNL but realize they may be a little small for my wife. If anyone find a 7.5 for retail please direct me. thanks

Back
Top Bottom