NEW: Official Nike ZOOM FLYKNIT THREAD - TRAINERS/RACERs only! The Flyknit Collective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, quick question.

For those of you who feel like you got the perfect size in the trainers, do your shoes still crease?

Asking because I usually wear racers, and I've only worn one of my trainers once and they didn't crease much. However, I just got in a new pair from Nike and they came creased. I'm wondering if I should return them and get a fresh pair, or not bother since they'll crease anyway.

Simply put, have all of your trainers creased with wear?

Last edited:
Anyone have word on a Volt Trainer restock? I know it was mentioned in the other thread but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair for hopefully $180 shipped. Good or bad move?
My biggest regret is not buying the volt trainers. I bought the volt racers and decided to get a different colorway in the trainers. I was planning on getting a pair later. I had no idea that colorway would be so limited.

Last edited:
My bad on the long story lol, reliving all that stuff I got so wrapped up in everything & how I felt. If you can't tell I'm pretty detail oriented & like to paint portraits with my words/stories
Feels good to be part of the team though!

As for trainers creasing: when I had mine they didn't really "crease", they had natural folds from all my running & were kinda flattened & "reshaped" but not creased. I'm curious what you mean by creasing though. If it were me I would return them for a non-creased pair if possible though just because I'm OCD like that, I can mess up my own shoes without having them come messed up from someone else. If I couldn't get another pair I'd deal with it but in your case it sounds like you can so do it.

Hey guys, quick question.

For those of you who feel like you got the perfect size in the trainers, do your shoes still crease?

Asking because I usually wear racers, and I've only worn one of my trainers once and they didn't crease much. However, I just got in a new pair from Nike and they came creased. I'm wondering if I should return them and get a fresh pair, or not bother since they'll crease anyway.

Simply put, have all of your trainers creased with wear?

I usually wear a 9.5, but with the Flyknits I went a half size down because my heel would kind of slip with my true size. The 9's did fit a TAD bit tight, but as I wore them more they conformed to my foot. My pairs don't crease at all because I went a half size down.

can anyone tell me why there are two different versions of the dark grey racer? I want the all black one without the white accents. As far as searching goes i looked up the sku given on nikestore and both versions of the show up. Where can i pick up the the all black upper with no white accents?

and

My bad on the long story lol, reliving all that stuff I got so wrapped up in everything & how I felt. If you can't tell I'm pretty detail oriented & like to paint portraits with my words/stories

As for trainers creasing: when I had mine they didn't really "crease", they had natural folds from all my running & were kinda flattened & "reshaped" but not creased. I'm curious what you mean by creasing though. If it were me I would return them for a non-creased pair if possible though just because I'm OCD like that, I can mess up my own shoes without having them come messed up from someone else. If I couldn't get another pair I'd deal with it but in your case it sounds like you can so do it.

Where can I find those orange and blue pair.?

Welcome to the team!

-Drew

I ordered a pair of Total Orange Racers from firsttothefinish on Friday morning and they're due to arrive tomorrow. Free shipping locked them in for $79.95 shipped. 
smokin.gif

I ordered a pair of Total Orange Racers from firsttothefinish on Friday morning and they're due to arrive tomorrow. Free shipping locked them in for $79.95 shipped. 
smokin.gif
How did you achieve free shipping? I paid 9.99 for Ground service.

Last edited:
^ yup, even a 10 percent off code. But you couldn't use both.

Great deal, even if they may be b grades. (Curious to why they were so cheap) but I know FTTF is legit so I had to hook up the NT fam

Does anyone else find the >150 post requirement useless? I personally try to only post things that are helpful (with the exception of this) and I don't have enough posts to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom