New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics don't do these justice. Purple is very deep in person... Very different from eggplants. Seeing in person made me go OH ****! Glad I got , wasn't sure between these and knicks color, but these are dope.

post on feet pics. mines are being processed thru customs now
smokin.gif
Wow. I thought yours would arrive before mine dude. Trust me... These are neck breakers. Having these is worth it at any rate. 

View media item 226409

View media item 226410

View media item 226411

View media item 226412

Pics don't do these justice. Purple is very deep in person... Very different from eggplants. Seeing in person made me go OH ****! Glad I got , wasn't sure between these and knicks color, but these are dope.

:wow:

These right here may have just gotten me full on back into Foams...Suns >>>> Knicks in my view...Both are super hot but these take the cake...

So I haven't had a pair of foams in a minute but how do these fit? I'm an 11.5 in Retro J's and SB's and a 12 in Kobe's / Bron's...

Last edited:
^ Not to pick on you, but in general. What makes people say, "I'm not into ________ anymore". I never got that logic. I like everything and never turn away from kicks. I was always into foams, but just don't like a lot of what they put out. This color didn't make me "get back into" foams. Idk, I just don't understand it, that phrasing makes people seem like they buy into hype. Just being honest about it...

^ Not to pick on you, but in general. What makes people say, "I'm not into ________ anymore". I never got that logic. I like everything and never turn away from kicks. I was always into foams, but just don't like a lot of what they put out. This color didn't make me "get back into" foams. Idk, I just don't understand it, that phrasing makes people seem like they buy into hype. Just being honest about it...

What makes people say, "I'm not into ________ anymore"? Jesus that's an open ended question isn't it...Some people people aren't "Into" things and it has nothing to do with sneakers...Honestly I'm not "Into" mountain climbing but that doesen't mean I wouldn't jump at the chance to train, and climb mount Kilimanjaro once in my lifetime...It's just a saying brutha...

But since I have to justify myself I've never been "Into" foams (OG Penny's were the only ones I ever owned)...Don't hate the model, in fact it's the opposite as I fondly remember picking up my OG's at the Outlet on Las Vegas Blvd. for $79.99...since I've gotten "Into" more important things in my life (Finished school, got married, bought a house, had kids etc...) I've been less inclined to be about the sneaker lifestyle and yes that does include Foamposites...

I've never liked any of the other colorways that this shoe has dropped in...I like this colorway and the white outs...Not sure how else I can put that without making everybody ("beh" I'm looking at you :lol:) call me a hypebeast...

So let's look at it this way...This year I plan to purchase four pairs of sneakers (Just to be clear they are the Royal 1's, White / Red 8's, White Out Foams, Knicks Foams ~maybe~ and these...Two "Hyped" pairs and two not so "Hyped" pairs and one pair on the fence)...Based on what you said, and since I've only purchased about nine pairs in the last five or so years, If I drop into either of the threads for the 1's, and this model or the Knicks and say something along the lines of ~these got me back "Into" ____~ I'm a hypebeast...If I drop that same line in either of the other two threads what would that make me since the shoe isn't hyped up? Your reasoning kind of falls on it's face at that point...

"I was always into foams, but just don't like a lot of what they put out"

That was your words and it sounds pretty damn close to what I wrote just now correct?...

In moving on and for "beh" let me rephrase my original post...

These right here may have just gotten me full on back into Foams (Disclaimer: I've always been "Into" foams but even though I haven't purchased a pair in 15 years and I like this hyped up colorway I need to point out that this makes me a hypebeast)...Suns >>>> Knicks in my view...Both are super hot but these take the cake...

Better? If I like the colorways and it's a hyped up shoe then I guess I'm a hypebeast...

There I called myself a hypebeast...All is right in the sneakerverse...Can we move on now...

Back to my original question...How do these fit?

What makes people say, "I'm not into ________ anymore"? Jesus that's an open ended question isn't it...Some people people aren't "Into" things and it has nothing to do with sneakers...Honestly I'm not "Into" mountain climbing but that doesen't mean I wouldn't jump at the chance to train, and climb mount Kilimanjaro once in my lifetime...It's just a saying brutha...

But since I have to justify myself I've never been "Into" foams (OG Penny's were the only ones I ever owned)...Don't hate the model, in fact it's the opposite as I fondly remember picking up my OG's at the Outlet on Las Vegas Blvd. for $79.99...since I've gotten "Into" more important things in my life (Finished school, got married, bought a house, had kids etc...) I've been less inclined to be about the sneaker lifestyle and yes that does include Foamposites...

I've never liked any of the other colorways that this shoe has dropped in...I like this colorway and the white outs...Not sure how else I can put that without making everybody ("beh" I'm looking at you :lol:) call me a hypebeast...

So let's look at it this way...This year I plan to purchase four pairs of sneakers (Just to be clear they are the Royal 1's, White / Red 8's, White Out Foams, Knicks Foams ~maybe~ and these...Two "Hyped" pairs and two not so "Hyped" pairs and one pair on the fence)...Based on what you said, and since I've only purchased about nine pairs in the last five or so years, If I drop into either of the threads for the 1's, and this model or the Knicks and say something along the lines of ~these got me back "Into" ____~ I'm a hypebeast...If I drop that same line in either of the other two threads what would that make me since the shoe isn't hyped up? Your reasoning kind of falls on it's face at that point...

"I was always into foams, but just don't like a lot of what they put out"

That was your words and it sounds pretty damn close to what I wrote just now correct?...

In moving on and for "beh" let me rephrase my original post...

These right here may have just gotten me full on back into Foams (Disclaimer: I've always been "Into" foams but even though I haven't purchased a pair in 15 years and I like this hyped up colorway I need to point out that this makes me a hypebeast)...Suns >>>> Knicks in my view...Both are super hot but these take the cake...

Better? If I like the colorways and it's a hyped up shoe then I guess I'm a hypebeast...

There I called myself a hypebeast...All is right in the sneakerverse...Can we move on now...

Back to my original question...How do these fit?

:rofl:. Yet ANOTHER misunderstanding on NT :smh:. I started off saying, "NOT TO PICK ON YOU", yet you go on about how I'm accusing you of being a hypebeast. I truly wasn't talking to you, just took that as an example that I've seen others use on here to justify buying into the hype of a shoe. You gotta understand the landscape of how people say they are "into" certain types of shoes now. Frankly, it is hype and on NT it's hard to determine who exactly is who just by reading words. It also would have been nice to read your original post, but since I read the edited version, I wasn't privy to your original statement. Is that my fault? No, just responded to what you wrote is all. You know I was speaking in context of sneakers so I don't understand that open ended question at all. I'm on NT in a foamposite thread, I'm not talking about mountain climbing dude. You don't have to justify a damn thing to me, good that you moved on from the "sneaker lifestyle", that's what adults do-congrats on that.

:rofl:. Yet ANOTHER misunderstanding on NT :smh:. I started off saying, "NOT TO PICK ON YOU", yet you go on about how I'm accusing you of being a hypebeast. I truly wasn't talking to you, just took that as an example that I've seen others use on here to justify buying into the hype of a shoe. You gotta understand the landscape of how people say they are "into" certain types of shoes now. Frankly, it is hype and on NT it's hard to determine who exactly is who just by reading words. It also would have been nice to read your original post, but since I read the edited version, I wasn't privy to your original statement. Is that my fault? No, just responded to what you wrote is all. You know I was speaking in context of sneakers so I don't understand that open ended question at all. I'm on NT in a foamposite thread, I'm not talking about mountain climbing dude. You don't have to justify a damn thing to me, good that you moved on from the "sneaker lifestyle", that's what adults do-congrats on that.

:lol:

I'm a hypebeast...Move on man...

I'm a hypebeast...Move on man...

That's not what I said, you failed to read like most on here anyway. But it's whatever. Too many people read on here with intention to attack and constantly point out someone else's flaws. Like I said, this is NT now :smh:. Peace

That's not what I said, you failed to read like most on here anyway. But it's whatever. Too many people read on here with intention to attack and constantly point out someone else's flaws. Like I said, this is NT now :smh:. Peace

I'm not hating man and I'm not mad...

Also on a side note don't come at me about not reading...I didn't edit my post following your comment man, I edited it well before you even rolled through and simply checking the times (on your end) can confirm that brutha so you did get to see my original post...Your right this is what NT has come too...I've been here since 02' and you since 05' so I don't think we are setting the example do you? Feel free to hit me up through PM if you wish to continue this conversation otherwise I consider this dead...

You called me out...I responded...It's the end of it...

Back
Top Bottom