New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When I first saw these before the release date, I fell in love. Made me drool just by looking at it in person. Pics on the Internet don't even give this shoe justice on how it really looks. So glad I got a pair.

picked these up on the weekend for retail..in love with my first pair of foams. 

not the original blue colorway that i always wanted as a kid, but these filled that void immediately. 

I can't front, these are dope in person but chances of finding these at retail are nill :smh:

I can't front, these are dope in person but chances of finding these at retail are nill
mean.gif
Ive given up trying to find these for a while. Ill give it a few months for the price to hopefully go down a bit.

I can't front, these are dope in person but chances of finding these at retail are nill :smh:

Ive given up trying to find these for a while. Ill give it a few months for the price to hopefully go down a bit.

This

try messaging the sellers from ebay someone is bound to give in to ur reasonable offer.

and also this. I've done this before and it's good to do that after you watch a shoe and see it isn't moving for a while.

Ive messaged a lot of people on eBay, none really wanna budge below $280 and I cant blame them, ive seen them consistently selling.

Ive messaged a lot of people on eBay, none really wanna budge below $280 and I cant blame them, ive seen them consistently selling.
if you want it that bad sell some sneaker and clothes you dont wear just to purchased this shoes for that price. or if you can wait monitor ebay everyday and talk to the seller offer him a super low price and he may accept or he may go alittle bit higher than what u offered and u just 10.00 off that. dont forget to add free shipping. or you can say this other seller is willing to let it go for 260 but im intrested in your pair because it doesnt have glue stains.

they cost $240 after tax in MD with a 6% tax. $40 above retail is a good price.

$280 - shipping - paypal fees pretty much eats the $40 +/- a couple of bucks.

How much do you expect to pay? $220 shipped?

Last edited:
they cost $240 after tax in MD with a 6% tax. $40 above retail is a good price.

$280 - shipping - paypal fees pretty much eats the $40 +/- a couple of bucks.

How much do you expect to pay? $220 shipped?
Lol, nope. Never said I was in a rush to buy them either.

good luck then.
foams go up over time. not down especially when they sell out like they did.

Back
Top Bottom