Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
i would laugh but it wasnt funny. i guess being a moderator does come with
mean.gif
 its perks.

I was just picturing an old lady with galaxies on. Believe it or not, I've seen an old man with OG metallic blue Jordan I's. Anomalies do happen. He had me like
eek.gif
and I don't even like I's like that. I was about to make him an offer on the spot but that was OD
laugh.gif
i feel you, i saw this dude with an old school dkny active cap in best buy and it was the one that i have been searching ebay for years looking for the cap and the old man wasnt rocking it right. i wanted to shootem an offer or just yank it off his head(joke) i could relate to that. 

I was just picturing an old lady with galaxies on. Believe it or not, I've seen an old man with OG metallic blue Jordan I's. Anomalies do happen. He had me like
eek.gif
and I don't even like I's like that. I was about to make him an offer on the spot but that was OD
laugh.gif
My grannie bust Jordans all the time.... She had on Bred 11's this weekend... Im about to upload a pic..

How are these holding up for people? Any yellowing on the bottoms?
I mean, any shoe with an ice bottom will yellow when worn.

as far as my unworn pair goes, its not yellow. clear sole foams usually take longer to yellow than jordans (ie space jams) and don't have bleeding pods like you'd see with JB for some odd reason.

im happy i didnt pass on these.the only foams that count is the royals,red metallic foams, phoneix suns

Last edited:
bought them...sat on them...not feelin it anymore...the tint of purple isn't that great....very dull colorway if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom