• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
facebook groups?
sgla
los angeles sneakerheads
both local and have some reputable guys... emphasis on some..

been bumping my post whole day, see other people trying to sell their foams nobody even really interested

i know what you mean. there are legit guys on there, you just gotta weed through the trash...
i scored a pair of corks(w/ sheiks receipt) last night w/ a guy on SGLA for my DS Bred11,DS Barkley Posites and worn 3m af1s. trust me there are deals you just gotta be patient. they pop up but got fast. saw $200 for worn twice Bred 13 (04 w/ 3m) from a reliable guy i know on there. people sleeping...

lol is that u berny?

hahah just read ur SN

it geoff we swap cavs ur probably one of few cool guys on there
lol. yea its me. been a while bro. hope everything good. send me a pm on fb.

Finally got these in the mail today and they look great. Glad I was able to grab a pair to add to the collection

View media item 305471

Pretty sure I kno where you got them from, I got mine in today also. Man if only my eggplants popped like these. Kinda puts them to shame a bit. even the flightposite eggplants dont look as good.

Last edited:
I wore these to the mall and literarily received about 10 compliments from the chick at J Crew to young dudes to an older mom

These are def. my sick and I'm not even a big Foam guy

The Suns totally outdo the eggplants!

I always wanted to get a second eggplant pair, but that is history as of the day, when I got my Suns foams!

seen a dude rock these today, and broke my neck...and i have my own pair....
laugh.gif
mean.gif

summer time is ON wit these joints.

whoever skipped out thinking eggplants would suffice is gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Word. Seems like trying to look like a rainbow is cool now... But hell i worE rainbow Cross colours jeans back in 93... And people loved it. Honestly im surprised all those bright colored early nineties brands havent returned, but they may have something to do with the fact that all the jeans were baggy .
Disgusting. Wouldn't have copped with that orange... It's too much FOR ME.
Pause. Lol
Greed is forever homie.

you know nike! they wont give us 100% of what the majority of what we want!
Love to see the suns in orange soles! the icy soles makes them look lack of a something!
bro, thanks for pointing it out! haha

2010 eggplants were garbage in the first place tho.

sheeeeiiiiitt them jonts was crack for real. i swear i went to the store on a weekday on RD to pick them up and it was actually 2 people in front of me. one lady coppin a pair for her kid and some trap

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom