New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I usually heard people say go .5 up for Foams, and my foot is kinda inbetween an 11 and 11.5...I wear 11's in most J's, KD V, Hyperdunks and all the way to a 12 in Lebron IX's and X's. 11.5 fits me great in Foams, but I actually tried a 10.5 on the other day and it wasn't as tight as I thought it'd be. Side by side, the 10.5 and 11.5 looked almost identical. I really want to try an 11 to see if I can fit.

before i bought i heard TTS on here but i guess my foot just wider than most people. still cant find a swap nor anyone willing to buy them... seems like so cal really doesnt care for foams... :frown:

sheeeeiiiiitt them jonts was crack for real. i swear i went to the store on a weekday on RD to pick them up and it was actually 2 people in front of me. one lady coppin a pair for her kid and some trap

Nah not at all, 2010's were garbage.
2009s were nice though.

If you had both in hand to compare.. you would understand

Last edited by a moderator:
sheeeeiiiiitt them jonts was crack for real. i swear i went to the store on a weekday on RD to pick them up and it was actually 2 people in front of me. one lady coppin a pair for her kid and some trap

Nah not at all, 2010's were garbage.
2009s were nice though.

If you had both in hand to compare.. you would understand

this

Last edited:
whoa whoa, i will not sit here idle while you guys insult the 2009 eggplants.
Yes these phoenix foams are dope.
But lets show some respect to the og purple foam please.

with that said, I might come back and cop of these if the NYK foams are canceled.

300 is great, about 6 months ago they were on niketalk, i think i like the suns better though...........havent made up my mind though

Not that it matters but yea there were less of these to go around.
how do u know when more of a certain foam is made" word of mouth? they are all classified as limited arent they? will there be more of the white ones coming out than suns?

how do u know when more of a certain foam is made" word of mouth? they are all classified as limited arent they? will there be more of the white ones coming out than suns?
Thats just my opinion based on how many pairs I was able to easily obtain vs how many people i know struck out.

Pink Foams-everybody that wanted them got them

Stealth Foams-alot of people struck out at retail including myself

Fighter Jet Foams-easiest cop and still available at retail right now

Suns Foams-I don't know of anywhere i can cop them at retail and they only came out a week ago.

All of that is just based on my own personal experiences and I wear a size 13.

Thats just my opinion based on how many pairs I was able to easily obtain vs how many people i know struck out.

Pink Foams-everybody that wanted them got them

Stealth Foams-alot of people struck out at retail including myself

Fighter Jet Foams-easiest cop and still available at retail right now

Suns Foams-I don't know of anywhere i can cop them at retail and they only came out a week ago.

All of that is just based on my own personal experiences and I wear a size 13.
ok, all the above is 100% true, i just thought maybe there was an official way to find out, and i wear a 12 lol, any guesses feelings on the white out foams, seems like one they would make a lot of but not many people like all white shoes so i could see this one going either way

My pair finally came from FTL, pretty flawless, haven't found any dents and bumps yet. These things r shinny wet!!! The orange r much more vibrant than pics, something I didn't expect.

My pair finally came from FTL, pretty flawless, haven't found any dents and bumps yet. These things r shinny wet!!! The orange r much more vibrant than pics, something I didn't expect.
i love them so much i got 2 pair, rock one stock one

i love the quality on these
smokin.gif

were these more limited than the fighter jets or did just nobody want the fighter jets?
phoenix foams weren't limited, HOH in harlem alone had over 1300 pairs, with that said, these were in HEAVY

in demand, fighter jets? not so much.

Back
Top Bottom