New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
U didn't read the whole statement

I read the whole statement and answered the question.
If he could go up a half size in stealth foams then he could go up a half size in these just the same.

Some guys say they experience a size variation with foams but I've never experienced anything but consistency with all 13 pairs I own. Outside of the initial break-in period, they all feel exactly the same to me.

ever since they moved production to china, the sizing seems to be fluctuating slightly. at least this is the case for me.

If I would have known that resale on these would be what it is I would bought multiples for trade bait :smh:

I'm on the fence. I wanna keep them and like them more than I do...lol idk why but I just can't fall for these. They are dope in hand...but I just don't enjoy wearing them like some of my other foams. Def gonna sell OR trade my DS pair. Kinda wish I kept my second pair DS For the same reason. These are going for $325 all day. FCNY selling them for $350-375.

Ended up buying em earlier today. Tried to get them for 260 but dude wasnt budging. These are tight. Cant wait to rock mine. I usually wear a 10 but these 9.5 will have to do.
smokin.gif

I thought you have to go a half size up in Foams?

Last edited by a moderator:
not everyone goes 1/2 size up. 1/2 size down is pretty rare tho.
My true size is 9.5. I just get 10 if I want it to fit a little bigger and for the extra bit of room. You guys got me shook now because i didnt try them on yet! lol now im going to rush home after work and see if they fit

My true size is 9.5. I just get 10 if I want it to fit a little bigger and for the extra bit of room. You guys got me shook now because i didnt try them on yet! lol now im going to rush home after work and see if they fit
same as me, I get 10's and the foams fit tight at first but then loosen up over time

not everyone goes 1/2 size up. 1/2 size down is pretty rare tho.

if you dont have fat feet then you'll be good. elite socks are probably not in the cards tho.

I tried on a friend of mine's Pewters in my true size (10.5), and was suprised at how good they fit....until I started walking. Like, the heel of my feet had enough room to glide up and down in the back and everything felt somewhat....sloppy 
mean.gif
. I like my shoes snug enough to completely grasp my feet, yet comfortable enough to wear for hours. Any advice on whether or not to go for a 10 or a 10.5? Never had foams before. 'Preciate it!

Last edited:
Couple of photos I took on vacation. I guess
It's a hobby, came out kinda cool tho. Shoe looks sick in the sun.
thanks man sweet picture of awesome kix love mine best pick -up in a looooooooooong time ! oh yeah they pop !

My 9.5 fit me pretty good. Almost perfect fit but like I said the 10 would have gave me a bit more room to fit. Either way im happy with these.
I tried on a friend of mine's Pewters in my true size (10.5), and was suprised at how good they fit....until I started walking. Like, the heel of my feet had enough room to glide up and down in the back and everything felt somewhat....sloppy 
mean.gif

. I like my shoes snug enough to completely grasp my feet, yet comfortable enough to wear for hours. Any advice on whether or not to go for a 10 or a 10.5? Never had foams before. 'Preciate it!
You shouldnt have tried on your friends pair :x Chances are he already worn them a bunch of times and they probably have already formed to his foot inside. You should just go with your normal size. Way different trying on a worn pair to a ds pair.

My 9.5 fit me pretty good. Almost perfect fit but like I said the 10 would have gave me a bit more room to fit. Either way im happy with these.
You shouldnt have tried on your friends pair
sick.gif
Chances are he already worn them a bunch of times and they probably have already formed to his foot inside. You should just go with your normal size. Way different trying on a worn pair to a ds pair.
Gotcha. 10.5 it is, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom