New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know this is not the forum for this and it's off topic but I have pewter foams and the bottoms are very yellow....is It a possible way to either get them back clear or do you recommend just blacking them out?

im not afraid to say this is a top 3 foam for me. no regrets paying $360 to get them a few weeks early.

i sold mine and i'm regretting it already.  still snow on the ground so they were sitting in the box and i'm like ehhh i'll see if i can get any bites and before i knew it they were sold.  i have a feeling i'm going to wish i hadn't done that lol

These dried up fast as hell had a couple dudes asking me when did they release when i wore them out last week 
laugh.gif

Ye
i sold mine and i'm regretting it already.  still snow on the ground so they were sitting in the box and i'm like ehhh i'll see if i can get any bites and before i knew it they were sold.  i have a feeling i'm going to wish i hadn't done that lol

Same with me, what did you get for them?

I'm a kid (at heart) and I want some for retail!

i was practically trying to sell mine for $20 above retail for few weeks no one inquired.... ended up shelling out $20 bucks for size swap.

i have pretty wide feet and lately i think i finally figured out my TTS for bball shoes is 9.5 for jordans and roshe it is 9. I originally got a 9 for foams but they were just way too tight i didnt want to risk it breaking in. these 9.5 still fit snug width wise. having wide feet kinda sucks...

lol. I  was first inline store employee sold to other employees that worked in mall. had to take a 10.5 which i wear but new i needed the 11. had dude meet me at the store and he bought them i kept my reward points! only catch lml 
smokin.gif

honestly after what I saw yesterday....ain't no restock coming...Footaction had to have over 500 pairs for there grand (re)opening in NYC yesterday...

FTL shipped pretty much an entire regions stock to ONE store...it was limited to 3 pairs each...dudes was going FOAM crazy yesterday...so expect eBay, Flight, and your local mom and pop to be FLOODED in the next few days....

But..these things are AMAZING in person...

honestly after what I saw yesterday....ain't no restock coming...Footaction had to have over 500 pairs for there grand (re)opening in NYC yesterday...

FTL shipped pretty much an entire regions stock to ONE store...it was limited to 3 pairs each...dudes was going FOAM crazy yesterday...so expect eBay, Flight, and your local mom and pop to be FLOODED in the next few days....

But..these things are AMAZING in person...
dangggg thats crazy

These definitely looked tough in person. Luckily I haven't been to the mall in a while so I haven't seen anyone stuntin in these yet but I know when I do ill be jealous now that I sold mine

passed, not a big fan of any metallic foam cw
I used to feel the same...until I saw these in person.  I prefer the matte finish on Foams, the shade of purple is perfect with that finish.  Now I need to find a way to get a pair of Metallic Reds.  Pick up another Foam as trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom