New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There's a HOH in Winston Salem. They usually get a ton of releases. As far as the hype goes. People got nuts for foams out here. Regardless of cw.
Cool thanks for the info im usually able to get my jays out there very easily... hopefully these foams are the same

I have a feeling these will be more limited than the fighter jets.  The FTL i got the pinks and fighter jets from isn't getting them, only HoH and nikescottsdale  I haven't checked shiekh yet.  This should be fun living in PHX and fighting for a PHX colorway shoe.

i like these better than the white outs
tired.gif
these together with the knicks foams are a must have for me
happy.gif

These hopefully will be my second pair of foams. I will be in NC next weekend thought... Anyone know any spots that are getting these in greensboro high point or winston salem? Any help would be appreciated, also does anyone know what the hype is like for foams in nc?
There's a HOH in Winston Salem. They usually get a ton of releases. As far as the hype goes. People got nuts for foams out here. Regardless of cw.
they actually didn't until 2 years ago...I picked up my pewters months after they released at HOH here....winston was known for people rocking jordans and air force ones...now everybody rocks everything here /rant

greensboro was different cause there's a lot of people from the dmv thats down here for school so they would always be heavy on nike retros

I have a feeling these will be more limited than the fighter jets.  The FTL i got the pinks and fighter jets from isn't getting them, only HoH and nikescottsdale  I haven't checked shiekh yet.  This should be fun living in PHX and fighting for a PHX colorway shoe.

fighter jets werent limited though they sat like gym greens

View media item 286232
they are so nice on feet. broke a lot of necks today at brunch and the grocery store. had 2 cop two pairs of these. invisibility cloaks on the way. sleeping in on this saturday as usual. have fun with yall raffles and whatever yall do these days lls

they actually didn't until 2 years ago...I picked up my pewters months after they released at HOH here....winston was known for people rocking jordans and air force ones...now everybody rocks everything here /rant

greensboro was different cause there's a lot of people from the dmv thats down here for school so they would always be heavy on nike retros

i used to live in charlotte in 01 and shoes down there sat all the time im from DC and we used to love getting shoes down there it was so easy but yea when we come down for school it be different at elast then it was everything used to be on sale. i remember seeing the XVIs in stores still in 2002 that was crazy.

For some reason I never have money when foams I want come out. Luckily, these are coming out two days after payday. My first pair of foams :nthat:

Do you guys think it will be possible to cop multiple pairs?

they are so nice on feet. broke a lot of necks today at brunch and the grocery store. had 2 cop two pairs of these. invisibility cloaks on the way. sleeping in on this saturday as usual. have fun with yall raffles and whatever yall do these days lls
That pic makes me kinda wish that the upper was a dark grey regardless these are
nthat.gif
. what size are those?

I'm not sure if these pics from 23isback were posted already so i'll put em' up. I seen em' in person and these are so HOT that I will have to get myself a pair and these will be my first Foamposite pickup.

@jumpman not sure if they're doing the 1 shoe per customer limit...best bet is to give them a call....doubt they'll do fcfs

Back
Top Bottom