New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
oh and for da record

2007 anthracite foamposite one >> 2012 stealths.

Yup, that's why I sold my BNIB Stealths and kept my old, beat-down since 07 Anthracites.

BTW, these Purple/Orange joints are utterly trash :x. Can't believe ya' will just buy whatever Nike throws out :lol:

yea these are nothing like the eggplants or royals.

not a top 5-10 foam for me either.

Those That Know Me, Know I'm A HUGE "FoamHead"..... That Being Said, Saw These This Weekend And Left With The Cloaks Instead :rolleyes

never thought id see the day...

yea these are nothing like the eggplants or royals.

not a top 5-10 foam for me either.
Curious...What's your top 5?

as far as foam one only, probably

royals
metallic reds
09 eggplants
coppers
dark armies
pewters

I've yet to see these in person but I've wanted them bad since the initial pics dropped.Sucked that I struck out with Eastbay but I was able to cop 2 pairs of the penny cloaks so I cant complain too much. I'll def get my hands on a pair one way or another but after copping atmos am1's, royal 1's, 07 royal foams plus the previously mentioned 2 pairs of cloaks all in the span of about 4 weeks my wallet needs a break....After I get these i'm done with sneakers for a few months.

honestly was less impressed with the cloaks than i was with these. i let some dude buy the 9.5 i had in my hand since he seemed thirsty for them.

i was hoping the cloaks were more radiant with the colors like it was with the kobe 7. the "cloak" was more subtle which im sure people liked more.

Penny V Cloaks crush the Kobe Cloaks IMO.  First shoe in a while that I had to unDS instantly.

Got pairs of these on the way for my boys.  I know that when I see the Foams in person I'll be on the hunt for a 12 for myself, lol.  Never fails.

I saw a young dude at the barbershop come in with these on and they did look pretty good. They actually look better on feet than they do just holding them in your hand.

hope they restock like the pink foams did. i'm trying to convince myself i don't need these in my life, but damn 
mean.gif

i think waiting on a restock might be disappointing.

pink foams were produced in far greater numbers.

these compare to how the stealths dropped. if they do restock, it will be some ignorant, middle of the day, non-announced drop by nike like they did with the stealths.

i think waiting on a restock might be disappointing.

pink foams were produced in far greater numbers.

these compare to how the stealths dropped. if they do restock, it will be some ignorant, middle of the day, non-announced drop by nike like they did with the stealths.
mean.gif

i hope by some miracle that's not the case, these resell prices are 
sick.gif

only way these is restocking is whoever didn't sell these across da country will transfer them to da east coast or NYC specifically...

aka da usual.

I dropped $300 on them, F it

I really like these after seeing someone wearing them today
I honestly don't blame you man because I highly doubt these will restock and I think they'll just go up in value in the long run.... I myself would've pulled the trigger on a pair for 300 or a little more but I cant even find a pair for that much and if I do I get killed by shipping and conversion of CAD into USD. I may have another NTer who can help me out though, hoping they come through for me, fingers crossed

I honestly don't blame you man because I highly doubt these will restock and I think they'll just go up in value in the long run.... I myself would've pulled the trigger on a pair for 300 or a little more but I cant even find a pair for that much and if I do I get killed by shipping and conversion of CAD into USD. I may have another NTer who can help me out though, hoping they come through for me, fingers crossed

Yeah I didn't mind, I make good money but it pains me to pay resale but its what these days are requiring and I really like these

Good luck on getting a pair

Yeah I didn't mind, I make good money but it pains me to pay resale but its what these days are requiring and I really like these

Good luck on getting a pair

honestly, 300 isnt terrible.

shoes were like 240 after tax in md. more like 245 in nyc. add shipping + 2.9% paypal fees and you inching towards 260. the other 40 is like a tip or something.

honestly, 300 isnt terrible.

shoes were like 240 after tax in md. more like 245 in nyc. add shipping + 2.9% paypal fees and you inching towards 260. the other 40 is like a tip or something.

That's exactly how I looked at it, we have no tax on clothes in PA which is nice so if I can cop it's always sticker price which is nice

:rofl:
you talk about people not reading.... you need to re-read what i wrote. you were complaining about your defects, which i stated other people were complaining over the same issues as you since the Metallic red release. also i never said anything about where you bought your pairs, i just simply noted that people who purchased from legit US retailers were getting messed up pairs as well...
where do you get off saying i don't read the posts thoroughly and process what i read when you can't do it yourself....

What I wrote above your quote was a response to the what the person has said in the first quote I replied to. It had nothing to do with what you said...do I really need to explain this? Dude has been posting since 2011 and I have to explain how replying to multiple quoted comments works. I've been on NT for two/three months and we have the same rep...

Last edited:
only way these is restocking is whoever didn't sell these across da country will transfer them to da east coast or NYC specifically...

aka da usual.

You might get lucky and see a small restock based off returns and exchanges. I don't see them shipping anything across the country when it will sell out fine where it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom