NEW PICS: AIR JORDAN 2 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

Quote:
the Doernbecher Freestyle Program has given patients the opportunity to create their own shoes with Nike. In addition to giving these children this opportunity....
:wink:
wink.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Do Work Son!!, Do Work!!​

I am glad not many people out here like them. That means that none of you fools will be waiting on line for them right?

Or at the last minute like with each and every release everyone one will say "Yo man I am feelin these" Or "They hella hot"

If you dont like them dont even think about them or the other 2 shoes in the pack.

Dont forget its not a payday anymore reselling shoes in 2007.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Release date? Price on these?
PHOENIX SUNS​
MV3 - The Matrix - S.T.A.T. - The Brazilian Blur - G. Hill​

Quote:
u spell yo stuff wit a k so how kan u talk?? o and u spelled fiend wrong 2... klown.

In recent weeks it was daquan(sp?), now it's this "klown." God bless these kids on NT!

"I'm so Gangsta I Crip Walk like Stephen Hawking!"

those are just plain horrid, should be nicknamed the "vomit" IIs
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

JayFiend45, relax
I'm a hypebeast
Trade me your size 12 or size 13 aquas for my size 14...inbox me for a Nyc meetup

281191565.jpg
As Always Thanks To The Best Sneaker WebSite On The Internet MarqueeSole.com And Da Y3 Boyz​
:wink:
wink.gif

LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

nice pick up 160.... I love the II's. This shoe changed the sneaker world.
TEAMKEVINGARNETT​
-THE BIG TICKET--IN CELTIC GREEN-​
-KEVINGARNETTDAKIDBIGTICKET-​

Back
Top Bottom