NEW PICS: AIR JORDAN 2 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

:x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

***WANTED WHITE,BLACK,& RED JORDAN II DS OR VNDS SIZE 10.5 GET AT ME!!!***

Does anyone with any real info like halfyhalf or rockdeep know what type of stores will be selling this shoe ?
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

It's for charity people. I would cop. It's not that bad.
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

Quote:
Does anyone with any real info like halfyhalf or rockdeep know what type of stores will be selling this shoe ?

They will be at 5 select niketowns....thats what i was told from a credible source
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Quote:
You guys didn't complain about Eminem IVs or UNDFTD IVs so why start now?
Shoot, if you ask me, those are 2 or the worst IV's made....

Quote:
Looks like an Peacock inspired colorway.
I was going to say the green looked like some peacock feathers

Quote:
absolutely FIZMUGLY!they make my face hurt . yea this lookz like astr8 variant kreation.
Reading your post makes my brain hurt

Overall, I dont like the shoes, charity or not.

Some of the ppl thats criticizing these, is dirty. If y'all had a kid that was sick and drew or designed something you would be mad as hell if somebody came by and said your kids drawing is ugly as hell.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

I heard it was mainly going to be an Online release with some going to select Niketowns.. but mostly Online.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

That's stupid if it's mostly gonna be an online release. Lately size 16 has been the first size to sell out.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

I'll keep my actual opinions of the shoe to myself, I just hope that these shoes fetch a really good price and that every last penny goes to the Doerenbecher Charity.

I think they are fire and for a good cause......yall should be ashamed of urselves
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

I like the colours but thats not a shoe someone would actually wear.
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

Part of me truly hates the design but the better part of me says since it's for charity I have no problem with them. So who cares what they look like at least it's going towards something good.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

that shoe is terrible
it would be kinda hot w/o the green swirly design
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
No Jordans are UGLY! They are just ahead in terms of design and color choices. I reserve any comment on these until they are on my feet.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

:D
happy.gif

*edit-after reading rock deeps post i've decided im copping...its explained in my sig
I'm a hypebeast

Hey if the money is for a good cause why not? You get to donate to charity and get a pair of shoes, hey you can write it off on your taxes while your at it.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Warren

Back
Top Bottom