NEW PICS: AIR JORDAN 2 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

thems look just like the trees I'm about to puff

they should be burned as well........ :smokin
smokin.gif

The Air Jordan II was the first Air Jordan I ever bought, back in 1988. It remains my favorite Air Jordan of all-time--mostly for sentimental reasons, but also because it represented such a dramatic shift in sneaker design. As far as I'm concerned, it was the first modern Nike basketball shoe.

This...abomination...bothers me. A lot. The design goes against EVERYTHING those shoes stood for. I understand that they were designed by a child, and the profits will go to charity. That said, I rather would have seen someone write a check for the entire amount than see those released. Is nothing sacred anymore? Haha, obviously not. (The white/pink/grey lows never happened, right? Good.)

Don't even get me started on the Eminem and Undefeated IVs.

i think it would've been smarter if they did group planning on this shoe. it looks like they backed themselves into a corner by working with one kid. Nice Kicks, i realize these are an ill childs creation, but that doesnt make them any more attractive.
I'm a hypebeast

you know they're bad when even kampoutkid doesn't like them.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

YALL R HATERS EVERYBODY CANT GET WHAT THEY WANT
"Now this here is a 1 of ONE that means none before him none to come"

well first of all i am gonna say that they are still ugly 2 me... but bein that they were kreated by an ill kid, i will give them props for the charity thang...
Reading your post makes my brain hurt
weell mister infrared... ifur brain hurts from doin simple stuff like replacing letters... we might need a charity 4 u 2 kid. kauze u must be extra dumb.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

I retract my statement of thinking these are nice.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

yea... im aktually in kollege. but y are u worryd bout it?? it aint u so kill ya self.

If they didn't have that damn peacock print all over the shoe, I think it would be safe to say that these would be one of the best II's ever to come out. I love the yellow stripe going down the side of the shoe and the green eyelets.

kampout... u spell yo stuff wit a k so how kan u talk?? o and u spelled fiend wrong 2... klown.

easily the uglieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssst shoes ive ever seen!!!
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

Back
Top Bottom