NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. It's gonna be a cold summer...

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

30's on a Camaro though? why would you even do that?

There's no rules or bounderies...

Besides, neither of them are an SS, so there's no performance being robbed.

bamma #%+!
laugh.gif

The wheels ruined most of those cars. Most of those paint jobs are tacky too imo.
Picture landing a corporate job and pulling up the first day in a Magenta Maxima on 30s
laugh.gif
its like they would find a reason to fire you.

The wheels ruined most of those cars. Most of those paint jobs are tacky too imo.
Picture landing a corporate job and pulling up the first day in a Magenta Maxima on 30s
laugh.gif
its like they would find a reason to fire you.

Thanks cam you need to do these post more often. Could never see myself drivin one because those cars scream "dat life" but i love seein em on the streets in my city.

Thanks cam you need to do these post more often. Could never see myself drivin one because those cars scream "dat life" but i love seein em on the streets in my city.

cant f with this. these people are madd dumb and ignorant putting big wheels on everything.i bet if they kept it OG they will get more compliments

cant f with this. these people are madd dumb and ignorant putting big wheels on everything.i bet if they kept it OG they will get more compliments

Originally Posted by ewrek21

It aint about compliments...it's about doin what YOU want to do.

sooperhooper: I've done that before, as several other people I know...it wasn't a big deal

sooperhooper: I've done that before, as several other people I know...it wasn't a big deal

these cars are like the opposite of my taste

but i always check these threads cuz i can appreciate the time and effort that goes into all the customization.....plus these things are just so OD and over the top its always cool to see what the do to one up each other

these cars are like the opposite of my taste

but i always check these threads cuz i can appreciate the time and effort that goes into all the customization.....plus these things are just so OD and over the top its always cool to see what the do to one up each other

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

well basically i meant you get more respect when you keep an oldschool whip OG.like i said many times i hate seeing a muscle car on some 24.your just killing a classic if you do that.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

well basically i meant you get more respect when you keep an oldschool whip OG.like i said many times i hate seeing a muscle car on some 24.your just killing a classic if you do that.

Back
Top Bottom