NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. It's gonna be a cold summer...

Crack money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The best car in those pics is the Challenger IMO, Others are
sick.gif

Crack money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The best car in those pics is the Challenger IMO, Others are
sick.gif

how do these guys go and ruin a nice car like a challenger? i hope these guy are rich since they like to throw away money on customizing cars and making them look like complete trash.

Originally Posted by ewrek21

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

cant f with this. these people are madd dumb and ignorant putting big wheels on everything.i bet if they kept it OG they will get more compliments

It aint about compliments...it's about doin what YOU want to do.

sooperhooper: I've done that before, as several other people I know...it wasn't a big deal

well basically i meant you get more respect when you keep an oldschool whip OG.like i said many times i hate seeing a muscle car on some 24.your just killing a classic if you do that.

Diff.strokes for diff.folks bruh...

Look at the comments: some like 'em, some hate 'em....you can't please EVERYBODY....so why try? Do you.

Rims are just that: RIMS. They CAN be takin off the car. When it comes time to sell it, just take 'em off & put the rallyes back on

I could give a #*%% about respect...as long as I'M happy, that's all that matters. Respect is "nice", but you can't please everybody with certain cars

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

cant f with this. these people are madd dumb and ignorant putting big wheels on everything.i bet if they kept it OG they will get more compliments

It aint about compliments...it's about doin what YOU want to do.

sooperhooper: I've done that before, as several other people I know...it wasn't a big deal

well basically i meant you get more respect when you keep an oldschool whip OG.like i said many times i hate seeing a muscle car on some 24.your just killing a classic if you do that.

Diff.strokes for diff.folks bruh...

Look at the comments: some like 'em, some hate 'em....you can't please EVERYBODY....so why try? Do you.

Rims are just that: RIMS. They CAN be takin off the car. When it comes time to sell it, just take 'em off & put the rallyes back on

I could give a #*%% about respect...as long as I'M happy, that's all that matters. Respect is "nice", but you can't please everybody with certain cars

how do these guys go and ruin a nice car like a challenger? i hope these guy are rich since they like to throw away money on customizing cars and making them look like complete trash.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I could never see myself riding in any of these.

or date someone with a car like this lol.   some are cool to look at though, my cousin has a cool +%!##%# barbie car

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I could never see myself riding in any of these.

or date someone with a car like this lol.   some are cool to look at though, my cousin has a cool +%!##%# barbie car

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Like I said before, they're just rims...they're not glued onto the car. They come off as easily as they went on.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Like I said before, they're just rims...they're not glued onto the car. They come off as easily as they went on.

Back
Top Bottom