NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. It's gonna be a cold summer...

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Dudes come in here hating like they expect something different from cam
laugh.gif

keep em coming
pimp.gif
you got any on swangaz

I saw that thugga video, with the navy 745 and challenger on swangs, with the white charger drop
pimp.gif

Maaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!!
laugh.gif
I mean, damn...I've only been doin this for 3+ years now!

I'll get some pics on swangz for you...I've got pics of a S550 on some...gotta find it
Ever since I saw the "Whips in Dubai" thread I've clicked every one of your car threads in hope that there would be something similar, with nice supercars kept clean, instead I always see the candy cars on massive rims
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Usually when it's a Supercar, Import or Euro thread....I title it that way, so you KNOW what's gonna be in there.

I honestly put those up for ya'll...I mean, I like 'em, but...they're plain. There's nothing special about 'em. IDK....I'm just one of those guys that likes to "personalize" cars....havin an expensive car in stock trim will never appeal to me.
ohwell.gif

Now, the Imports....THOSE, I love...esp.E30's...I've got a soft spot for 'em.

BUT, the Veyron's, Murcielago's, etc....you see one, you've seen 'em all. Literally. People ooh and ahhh over 'em, when it's the same $$#% at a dealership.

People mainly hate these cause NT is dominated by West & East Coast board members, and these cars are hardly on either of those, so you don't see them often & they're associated with being "ghetto" and every other derogatory name. If most actually saw them on a daily basis, they'd grow on them...it's just a cultural thing. When it comes to cars on here, nobody ever says anything about the kid w/$40K tied up in a Civic, or the kid that owns a 2011 M3 & stays at home w/his parents, or the person on here with a $800 car payment @ 21% interest cause they're too busy tryin to fake it till they make it.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Dudes come in here hating like they expect something different from cam
laugh.gif

keep em coming
pimp.gif
you got any on swangaz

I saw that thugga video, with the navy 745 and challenger on swangs, with the white charger drop
pimp.gif

Maaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!!
laugh.gif
I mean, damn...I've only been doin this for 3+ years now!

I'll get some pics on swangz for you...I've got pics of a S550 on some...gotta find it
Ever since I saw the "Whips in Dubai" thread I've clicked every one of your car threads in hope that there would be something similar, with nice supercars kept clean, instead I always see the candy cars on massive rims
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Usually when it's a Supercar, Import or Euro thread....I title it that way, so you KNOW what's gonna be in there.

I honestly put those up for ya'll...I mean, I like 'em, but...they're plain. There's nothing special about 'em. IDK....I'm just one of those guys that likes to "personalize" cars....havin an expensive car in stock trim will never appeal to me.
ohwell.gif

BUT, the Veyron's, Murcielago's, etc....you see one, you've seen 'em all. Literally. People ooh and ahhh over 'em, when it's the same $$#% at a dealership.

People mainly hate these cause NT is dominated by West & East Coast board members, and these cars are hardly on either of those, so you don't see them often & they're associated with being "ghetto" and every other derogatory name. If most actually saw them on a daily basis, they'd grow on them...it's just a cultural thing. When it comes to cars on here, nobody ever says anything about the kid w/$40K tied up in a Civic, or the kid that owns a 2011 M3 & stays at home w/his parents, or the person on here with a $800 car payment @ 21% interest cause they're too busy tryin to fake it till they make it.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I think the majority of those cars are ugly, but to each his own.
However, I really wanna know what possesses a person to put 28's on a Saturn Overlook 
laugh.gif
.  Like why son? Rims aside it's still a damn Saturn.  That will never make sense to me.
Hell, I can't talk...I own one!
laugh.gif

But, South Florida is HUGE on diversity in the car game...and that's what I love. Most cities/states have a "staple" car...the one car that's always done up and that most don't stray from. There? If it can be driven, rims can be put on it. Doesn't matter WHAT it is....there's even a Maybach 62 right now gettin Kandy painted (dead serious)

However, I really wanna know what possesses a person to put 28's on a Saturn Overlook 
laugh.gif
.  Like why son? Rims aside it's still a damn Saturn.  That will never make sense to me.
laugh.gif

But, South Florida is HUGE on diversity in the car game...and that's what I love. Most cities/states have a "staple" car...the one car that's always done up and that most don't stray from. There? If it can be driven, rims can be put on it. Doesn't matter WHAT it is....there's even a Maybach 62 right now gettin Kandy painted (dead serious)

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Anyone else notice something wrong with this pic?

Anywho whats the treadwear like on these rims? Things lookin like they gotta be replaced weekly.

I have no idea what you see that I don't...

....and the treadwear is just fine; keep in mind these are NOT daily drivers, and most switch diff.rims after a summer or two.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Anyone else notice something wrong with this pic?

Anywho whats the treadwear like on these rims? Things lookin like they gotta be replaced weekly.

I have no idea what you see that I don't...

....and the treadwear is just fine; keep in mind these are NOT daily drivers, and most switch diff.rims after a summer or two.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

I feel you. Seeing the same supercars again and again would probably get old but for some reason I still ooh and ahh over each picture.

Personally I like to see cars in stock form, or with very little modifications. Not a huge fan of styles except for the all black everything
pimp.gif

You should create an Asian import car thread, that would definitely get some love on NT. But I just don't see the appeal when dudes rice out cars or drop massive rims on them and raise them a foot into the air cause of the wheels.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

I feel you. Seeing the same supercars again and again would probably get old but for some reason I still ooh and ahh over each picture.

Personally I like to see cars in stock form, or with very little modifications. Not a huge fan of styles except for the all black everything
pimp.gif

You should create an Asian import car thread, that would definitely get some love on NT. But I just don't see the appeal when dudes rice out cars or drop massive rims on them and raise them a foot into the air cause of the wheels.

Cameron Nelson wrote:

quoted/bolded/italicized/underlined FOR EMPHASIS!

id never drive one yet i like seeing them.

caprice and 2nd challenger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cameron Nelson wrote:

quoted/bolded/italicized/underlined FOR EMPHASIS!

id never drive one yet i like seeing them.

caprice and 2nd challenger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not really my style. I'm the type of dude who'd rather trick the interior out w/ technology and keep the outside simple. Draws less attn.

Not really my style. I'm the type of dude who'd rather trick the interior out w/ technology and keep the outside simple. Draws less attn.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My bad, no offense man 
laugh.gif

I'm just sayin before I put rims on a Outlook, I'd at least try and cop a Charger but thats just me.

But I believe that's just the culture down there.  We got too many potholes in the D.C. area for that 
laugh.gif
  You would hate to drive with rims like that around here 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My bad, no offense man 
laugh.gif

I'm just sayin before I put rims on a Outlook, I'd at least try and cop a Charger but thats just me.

But I believe that's just the culture down there.  We got too many potholes in the D.C. area for that 
laugh.gif
  You would hate to drive with rims like that around here 

These have to be the worst cars I've ever seen in my life... The ONLY one that worked for me was the Widebody Challenger: 24x9 in the front; 26x12 in the rear...

Everything else was terrible!

Back
Top Bottom