NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. It's gonna be a cold summer...

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Always appreciated your threads..need more old schools though. You usually have a few pics of Grand nationals and el caminos. The impala is clean up until the tail lights.

Yeah, I switched it up a bit and kept it all newer cars...

The ignorance w/certain people in here is astounding, so if I do another one, it'll be old schools...

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Always appreciated your threads..need more old schools though. You usually have a few pics of Grand nationals and el caminos. The impala is clean up until the tail lights.

Yeah, I switched it up a bit and kept it all newer cars...

The ignorance w/certain people in here is astounding, so if I do another one, it'll be old schools...

230283_131790673566071_100002054175688_230002_5893300_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love These Threads

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how do these guys go and ruin a nice car like a challenger? i hope these guy are rich since they like to throw away money on customizing cars and making them look like complete trash.

One of my fiends has like 3 cars that look like this but his house looks like a straight dumpster from the inside and outside, The whips the only clean thing.

Some of these dudes really not rich, Just spend all (or most) money on their car.

I'm %100 sure ALL of those cars were bought with Drug Money as well.

I ain't even mad though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

I hanged out with some dudes a while back, I really don't chill with black folks but didn't have anything to do. Went to some party, As soon as I walked in they offered me food and stuff, Actually cool people.

Saw some whips they had in their back yard, Some dude was like "That's what a hard week of work in the corner gets you". I'm like
eek.gif
. Drug money? Dude said something like "Whenever you see a car like this a @%#%% is slanging crack, There's no way to buy a car like this with a regular pay check". Other dudes start laughing saying "that's right"

So I understand now
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how do these guys go and ruin a nice car like a challenger? i hope these guy are rich since they like to throw away money on customizing cars and making them look like complete trash.

One of my fiends has like 3 cars that look like this but his house looks like a straight dumpster from the inside and outside, The whips the only clean thing.

Some of these dudes really not rich, Just spend all (or most) money on their car.

I ain't even mad though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

I hanged out with some dudes a while back, I really don't chill with black folks but didn't have anything to do. Went to some party, As soon as I walked in they offered me food and stuff, Actually cool people.

Saw some whips they had in their back yard, Some dude was like "That's what a hard week of work in the corner gets you". I'm like
eek.gif
. Drug money? Dude said something like "Whenever you see a car like this a @%#%% is slanging crack, There's no way to buy a car like this with a regular pay check". Other dudes start laughing saying "that's right"

So I understand now
wink.gif

I ain't even mad though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

eek.gif

So I understand now
wink.gif

And you assume this to be true with all tricked out whips now?
And All black people with tricked out rides?

This can't be real life

I ain't even mad though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

eek.gif

So I understand now
wink.gif

And you assume this to be true with all tricked out whips now?
And All black people with tricked out rides?

This can't be real life

Originally Posted by scshift

What kind of cars would you like to see a guy with? Never knew females really cared/knew much about whips
nerd.gif

I don't know anything about cars, trust me, I'm just messing around
laugh.gif

My dad went through a mid life crisis at one point and bought one of those BMW's with some kind of gas guzzling engine and I wouldn't talk to him for days because it got so few MPG.
My guy friends hit me with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
when I told them that story haha

What kind of cars would you like to see a guy with? Never knew females really cared/knew much about whips
nerd.gif

I don't know anything about cars, trust me, I'm just messing around
laugh.gif

My dad went through a mid life crisis at one point and bought one of those BMW's with some kind of gas guzzling engine and I wouldn't talk to him for days because it got so few MPG.
My guy friends hit me with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
when I told them that story haha

Widebody Challenger: 24x9 in the front; 26x12 in the rear...
247155_116734495076699_100002204486402_152789_214502_n.jpg

Kandy Root Beer '96 SS w/gold plating on 24" Savini's...

225866_131790693566069_100002054175688_230003_283130_n.jpg

250263_131790750232730_100002054175688_230005_3607882_n.jpg
The Challenger
pimp.gif

But that SS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Widebody Challenger: 24x9 in the front; 26x12 in the rear...
247155_116734495076699_100002204486402_152789_214502_n.jpg

Kandy Root Beer '96 SS w/gold plating on 24" Savini's...

225866_131790693566069_100002054175688_230003_283130_n.jpg

250263_131790750232730_100002054175688_230005_3607882_n.jpg
The Challenger
pimp.gif

But that SS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by saint lt

I could never see myself riding in any of these.

or date someone with a car like this lol.   some are cool to look at though, my cousin has a cool +%!##%# barbie car

laugh.gif

Is your cousin's name Nicki Minaj?

But yeah I wouldn't date a guy with one of these either. The word "compensating" instantly comes to mind
nerd.gif

man i was so embarrassed when i saw it lol.  she even has all these other girls copying her car it is incredible & so ratchet.

or date someone with a car like this lol.   some are cool to look at though, my cousin has a cool +%!##%# barbie car

laugh.gif

But yeah I wouldn't date a guy with one of these either. The word "compensating" instantly comes to mind
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i just don't like flashy vehicles and paint jobs, i always think about folks being easy targets when they have cars like these.  you can't even be mad if someone jacks you. 

I could never see myself riding in any of these.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

man i was so embarrassed when i saw it lol.  she even has all these other girls copying her car it is incredible & so ratchet.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i just don't like flashy vehicles and paint jobs, i always think about folks being easy targets when they have cars like these.  you can't even be mad if someone jacks you. 

I ain't even mad though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

eek.gif

So I understand now
wink.gif
Don't go there...seriously. Your friends have issues...don't judge the rest of the world based on their reasoning.

Are SOME of them purchased w/drug money? Of course. BUT....there's also TONS of Imports, Euro's, etc.that NT loves that are ALSO purchased with illicit funds. Has NOTHING to do w/Black, White, Hispanic, etc....and it has NOTHING to do w/the "look" of the cars.

Not sure if you saw the YouTube video about the pharmacists in South Florida who were arrested for writing 'scripts on prescription pills & bilking insurance companies for millions? They confiscated a few Lambo's, 2 Bentley's, a Viper GTS, a few Ferrari's and some old-school Camaro's....the cars value was estimated at $4 million.

I've got a '87 Cutlass 442 I'm building right now. You know how I'm doing it? WITH A JOB....

I ain't even mad though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

eek.gif

So I understand now
wink.gif
Don't go there...seriously. Your friends have issues...don't judge the rest of the world based on their reasoning.

Are SOME of them purchased w/drug money? Of course. BUT....there's also TONS of Imports, Euro's, etc.that NT loves that are ALSO purchased with illicit funds. Has NOTHING to do w/Black, White, Hispanic, etc....and it has NOTHING to do w/the "look" of the cars.

Not sure if you saw the YouTube video about the pharmacists in South Florida who were arrested for writing 'scripts on prescription pills & bilking insurance companies for millions? They confiscated a few Lambo's, 2 Bentley's, a Viper GTS, a few Ferrari's and some old-school Camaro's....the cars value was estimated at $4 million.

I've got a '87 Cutlass 442 I'm building right now. You know how I'm doing it? WITH A JOB....

Felt like I hadn't seen one of these in ages. Good to see. I don't think I'd ever drive 99% of the cars you post, but they're cool to see.

Felt like I hadn't seen one of these in ages. Good to see. I don't think I'd ever drive 99% of the cars you post, but they're cool to see.

eek.gif

So I understand now
wink.gif
grin.gif
you serious?  you picked up lingo like "whips" at all of your white friend's parties you attend? 

Back
Top Bottom