NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Originally Posted by who got better kickz then me 22

That laker/JORDAN PE set is unreal he got to be releated to the DON himself FAT JOE!
You must not remember the whole Fat Joe calling anyone out anyone who had a DS pair of home Kobe VII's. Classic NT right there! 
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Incredible stuff guys!
eek.gif
Thanks for the contributions so far, let's keep it rolling..... I'll add some more photos over the weekend, stay tuned!

Jay

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by who got better kickz then me 22

That laker/JORDAN PE set is unreal he got to be releated to the DON himself FAT JOE!
You must not remember the whole Fat Joe calling anyone out anyone who had a DS pair of home Kobe VII's. Classic NT right there! 
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

A little blast from the past Jermaine, LOL! Jeez, that must have been 5 or 6 years ago, where does the time go!

Jay

First let me say that everything posted so far is absolutely sick..I mean pure heat..Now having said that let me just say that I hate each and everyone of you who posted..I'm a big enough man to admit that Im completely jealous and that jealousy has turned me into a hater..Keep up the great work and POST MORE PICS!!!..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great idea in creating a new thread Jay!

Here's one of my very first PE's

2r40tnr.jpg

6r7u6u.jpg

And one of my newest addition..

ws4oex.jpg

Great stuff everyone! LOTS of heat in here! Great idea for a new thread Jay. Jay, Jermaine, Dill, shoegame, digital, dk etc, thanks for sharing! 

I'll try and contribute a bit. Got lots of samples, not too many PE's though. Some old pics and some new.

Visrael - those iv's....
pimp.gif
sick.gif

bonus pic 
wink.gif

Where the hell is John btw?! lol

Back
Top Bottom