NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Thanks for sharing Jay, xilegacy, DigitalJordan, phase2x, theshoegame, zach13g, Abt, baby dill & FlipJays! You guys are awesome! This is no rare heat, just want to do my part and this thing going.
kiddxixpedc03.jpg

brian those deions alone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dk good stuff bro

phase
smokin.gif
as usual

my contribution.... not really a PE but glad to finally own them...

Originally Posted by dkballer22

nice af1's digital, definitely digging those croc af1's

Thanks. To this day I'm still amazed that I was lucky enough to have them. Only thing that could of made it better was to have them delivered to me like the other owners had!

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

I don't know if anyone can follow Jay Jones but I will do my best.
All these pics belong to me. Unfortunately due to financial situations I have not been lucky enough to keep all these pairs in my possession. I'm just grateful for the opportunity to of had some of these pairs in my hands. I have had a lot of people give me crap because of my reselling ways but to be honest I would of loved to keep every pair of shoes that I have ever had. With that being said here are just a few of my old pairs that I have on my laptop. When I get into the old computer I will flood this post! Please ignore the lame tag. Tired of people jacking pics.
EDIT WITH NEW PICS 

DIGITAL JORDAN- Very nice to c u on this thread
smile.gif
 Sick collection as always!!!

Originally Posted by davyc3

Thanks for sharing Jay, xilegacy, DigitalJordan, phase2x, theshoegame, zach13g, Abt, baby dill & FlipJays! You guys are awesome! This is no rare heat, just want to do my part and this thing going.
kiddxixpedc03.jpg
Fancy seeing u here bro.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Digital, Dill, Flip and Phase
pimp.gif

Keep the pics coming.
Thanks Bud... This Blue laser sample has eluded me in years and still searching for it.

Nice re-up on the thread. Great stuff everyone! Here are a few additions...more to come.

Back
Top Bottom